B1 - General Topic 2023 #18 (August)

18 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

I think she is on quest to make  prostitution obsolete in Barca, after all why pay for it when she will fuck anything with a pulse for free.  🙂 🙂

Why women aren’t allowed to have many partners and enjoy sex and when they do as so to be categorized ? If we as men fuck one girl in the afternoon ( girlfriend let’s say ) , then in the evening we go and fuck the lover and the next day one colleague from work in the office because she simply wants to fuck , what are we ? Gigolos ? Casanovas or Brad Pitts ? We should feel great as men that there are women who have no boundaries and they are doing all … Such things are only a mistake if the persons involved don’t explain the situation , that is , it is just sex and pleasure and nothing more . 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Perché alle donne non è permesso avere molti partner e godersi il sesso e quando lo fanno per essere classificate? Se noi uomini scopiamo una ragazza il pomeriggio (fidanzata diciamo), poi la sera andiamo a scopare con l'amante e il giorno dopo una collega di lavoro in ufficio perché vuole semplicemente scopare, cosa siamo? Gigolò? Casanova o Brad Pitt? Dovremmo sentirci bene come uomini che ci sono donne che non hanno confini e stanno facendo tutto ... Queste cose sono solo un errore se le persone coinvolte non spiegano la situazione, cioè è solo sesso e piacere e niente di più. 

La tua esperienza, se e’ vero che ce l’hai come dici tu, dovrebbe averti insegnato che sono le donne a decidere se, quando, e con chi scopare, e mai il contrario, ecco perche’ vengono classificate. Ed anche se sono una coppia di fidanzati o marito e moglie, e’ sempre la donna a decidere, l’uomo ci prova, ma se la donna non gli da’ il permesso, l’uomo non scopera’ con essa. Le donne vanno solo con chi hanno gia’ scelto di andare, e la differnza e’ che l’uomo deve giocarsela con i sentimenti, e quindi prenderla in giro per ottenere il suo obiettivo, le donne no.

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Why women aren’t allowed to have many partners and enjoy sex and when they do as so to be categorized ? If we as men fuck one girl in the afternoon ( girlfriend let’s say ) , then in the evening we go and fuck the lover and the next day one colleague from work in the office because she simply wants to fuck , what are we ? Gigolos ? Casanovas or Brad Pitts ? We should feel great as men that there are women who have no boundaries and they are doing all … Such things are only a mistake if the persons involved don’t explain the situation , that is , it is just sex and pleasure and nothing more . 

If you look up what the smilie emoji means, it indicates the content is joking, = humour, not a social commentary on men v women and sexual partners. Sigh.  I will refrain from making or attempting humorous comments in future, as it apparently does not cross international borders. 

10 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

If you look up what the smilie emoji means, it indicates the content is joking, = humour, not a social commentary on men v women and sexual partners. Sigh.  I will refrain from making or attempting humorous comments in future, as it apparently does not cross international borders. 

It is a more than fair explanation and apologies if it came as a negative post from me to you , I just saw no emojis ( using them a lot I can perfectly understand 😁 ) . I just think you forgot to include one or maybe I didn’t check it correctly . In any case  thanks for the clarification , all fine . 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

La tua esperienza, se e’ vero che ce l’hai come dici tu, dovrebbe averti insegnato che sono le donne a decidere se, quando, e con chi scopare, e mai il contrario, ecco perche’ vengono classificate. Ed anche se sono una coppia di fidanzati o marito e moglie, e’ sempre la donna a decidere, l’uomo ci prova, ma se la donna non gli da’ il permesso, l’uomo non scopera’ con essa. Le donne vanno solo con chi hanno gia’ scelto di andare, e la differnza e’ che l’uomo deve giocarsela con i sentimenti, e quindi prenderla in giro per ottenere il suo obiettivo, le donne no.

It is 2023 , men are doing exactly the same , CHOOSING . We should just have the balls to explain to women and not cheating if we play it relationships and bullshit . You say it from the beginning to the woman that you only want sex , plain and simple and you proceed . Then they want you even more 😂

In general , I disagree with your post , I see things , live and experience them in other ways . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

È il 2023, gli uomini stanno facendo esattamente la stessa cosa, SCEGLIENDO. Dovremmo solo avere le palle per spiegare a wen e non barare se ci giochiamo relazioni e cazzate. Dici fin dall'inizio alla donna che vuoi solo sesso, chiaro e semplice e procedi. Poi ti vogliono ancora di più 😂

In generale non sono d'accordo con il tuo post, io vedo le cose, le vivo e le vivo in altri modi. 

Certo, gli uomini scelgono lo donna con cui vorrebbero scopare solamente, ma e’ la donna che ti da’ il permesso, non il contrario.

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is a more than fair explanation and apologies if it came as a negative post from me to you , I just saw no emojis ( using them a lot I can perfectly understand 😁 ) . I just think you forgot to include one or maybe I didn’t check it correctly . In any case  thanks for the clarification , all fine . 

No problem, It showed 2 emoji's on mine when I posted, but it is possible they did not show up on the original posting. Anyway it is a reminder to myself that humour that works in my country does not necessarily work across borders. I blame the madness that was Brexit. :) :) 

Amazingly it is not raining here for about 2 hours so I'm off to walk my dogs in the dry for a change, Shocking that southern Europe is burning up, yet here in Northern Europe we had the 6th wettest July since records began, and August has been just as bad so far. Best wishes...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

😃 Smile = Happy
🤣 Laughing = Humour

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

😃 Smile = Happy
🤣 Laughing = Humour

Thanks for the emoji lesson, I thought they were the same thing, but one showing something funnier.  But I'm more than happy to be educated by our friends down under. I'm an old country bumpkin, I only know the shortcut for :) i.e. a colon, and bracket. (they might be called something else in other countries)

Big Oooops, I just noticed a emoji button up above. My bad. :) :biggrin: I shall go and wear a cilice penance. A double curse on my ignorance, apparently I have a keyboard shortcut for emojis on my old MacBook,  😂 There will be no holding me back now. 👏😁 

• Haha 5

While scrolling through the replays it’s hard to ignore the big dumb child while dressed spreading her legs right at the camera but as soon as the night falls she will run out of sheets to put between her legs…an embarrassment to all cows out there