B1 - General Topic 2023 #18 (August)

56 minutes ago, supernatural said:

She’s literally Esmi 2.0 ....but much worse 😪

Esmi did things few times .. but those few times have been not only remarkable but golden archive moments .. Esmi was CLASS .. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Esmi did things few times .. but those few times have been not only remarkable but golden archive moments .. Esmi was CLASS .. 

bruh, you are talking to zombies, comparing Esmi to Shantal is an insult on humanity and intelligence 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

bruh, you are talking to zombies, comparing Esmi to Shantal is an insult on humanity and intelligence 🤣🤣

I try to be fair with criticism , will be hitting blame hard ( like in my opinion they deserve - Milena is under my radar currently 😂 ) and will praise when the time allows ( Nadia shared 2-3 private moments but she was fantastic for example ) ..everyone was complaining for the sisters for months ( Zabava and Esmi ) but they both respected the viewers with their own way .. Zabava transformed when she met the German guy and Esmi , pfff , to who Esmi’s beauty can be compared currently ? Pure natural , her face , her body , what a woman … And when she offered and shared her private moments , my my my , no words ..

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I try to be fair with criticism , will be hitting blame hard ( like in my opinion they deserve - Milena is under my radar currently 😂 ) and will praise when the time allows ( Nadia shared 2-3 probate moments but she was fantastic for example ) ..everyone was complaining for the sisters for months ( Zabava and Esmi ) but they both respected the viewers with their own way .. Zabava transformed when she met the German guy and Esmi , pfff , to who Esmi’s beauty can be compared currently ? Pure natural , her face , her body , what a woman … And when she offered and shared her private moments , my my my , no words ..

It’s not about fairness, it’s about reality. This room is dead, been dead, no one watches and the only one writing here it’s me 🤣🤣🤣. Esmi, was on a different level, knew how to play the camera, not shy and her bates were great…you never knew when it was gonna happen but when it did you knew it was gonna be good.

I don’t care for Milena, she is completely out of place and contributes with nothing….she is what he call a warm body. Nadia is a fraud. She is hot but you have to extremely naive to fall for her shit. Zabava was also useless until she brought over her boyfriend who was horrible at fucking, but it was better than nothing.

So that’s that, idiots don’t know a good thing when they see one, just to end up with trash 🤣🤣.

And I don’t hate Shantal…that would mean I care, which I don’t. To me this is distraction from everyday hustle. I would love for to be an equal participant like her roommates and most other girls here, but she is simply a leech and for that reason she needs to get the fuck out 🤷‍♂️🤣

9 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

Zabava was also useless until she brought over her boyfriend who was horrible at fucking, but it was better than nothing.

* Zabava did fuck on cam in her first couple of weeks.

* Gypsy introduced her to Anal sex 👌

21 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

* Zabava did fuck on cam in her first couple of weeks.

* Gypsy introduced her to Anal sex 👌

Aren’t you the shit man? 
she fucked once, then didn’t do shit for months before she started to fuck again, which even for me was painful to watch and I skipped most of the fucking. 
I wouldn’t say he introduced her to anal 🙄…maybe you know more

Regardless I had no problems with her, it was a mistake to get rid of them…look with what we end up with