B1 - General Topic 2023 #18 (August)

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He is there ( mostly ) because he seems to have developed a good friendship with the Italian boyfriend of Megan .. let’s not forget that he must have been the reason of his last surprising visit a couple of weeks ago ..

I doubt Megan's boyfriend wan't that big slong in his rear hole but then again you never know 😉 

55 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You really don't watch what's happening but you still have a bunch of opinions about it.

I don't watch it? How do you know I don't watch it?  And it was not an opinion but ajoke 😉 

28 minutes ago, happyone said:

image.jpeg.4125dd59eec1215676c3db7b35f40193.jpeg

Sexless Shameful Shantal ..... at her very best !!! Old friend let me take the words out of your mouth.... BORING !!!

RLC bring back "The Most Erotic Esmi" she earned her loyal fan base. The RLC management took that away from the voyeurs and forced her leave the project, and it wasn't her who wanted to leave RLC because she absolutely loved love being part of the project the discussion on CC about her, even though Esmi was afraid to share herself with us just like Shantal, but with time gave in to her inner most desires and provided some of very best unrehearsed moments on RLC since I can't remember. Shantal needs to step out of the box or leave the project all together if she will not and cannot get past her insecurities.

• Upvote 3