B1 - General Topic 2023 #18 (August)

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

How about you don't worry about what other people watch and only worry about what you watch. Yes she constantly gets top cam, maybe because some people aren't so thirsty as to expect or demand that she or any other girl has to "do something" but instead just enjoys watching her for her.

I give my point of view just like you nothing more this is the principe of a forum

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

¿Es esto una cosa de la generación más joven donde consigues que alguien más pague por un limpiador para limpiar tu apartamento?

A estas chicas lo que es el móvil, ordenador, fiestas, borracheras y follar como si no hubiese un mañana es lo que les va y único que les importa. No saben coger una escoba, una fregona y mocho menos freír un huevo. A follar y emborracharse que son dos dias.

7 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

How about you don't worry about what other people watch and only worry about what you watch. Yes she constantly gets top cam, maybe because some people aren't so thirsty as to expect or demand that she or any other girl has to "do something" but instead just enjoys watching her for her.

🤣🤣🤣…only time she is popular is when she spread her legs while wearing underwear or taking a shower or laying naked in bed while covering herself so yeah, people are thirsty and desperate and when it comes to popular scenes she is at the bottom 

24 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Shantal is such a fucking joke. Another night of top cam under the big top. You people are fucked up.

I figured it out…bitch waits until everyone falls asleep to have her 2 minutes of fame 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Fritzhonka said:

For the record I don’t have a subscription right now but it is not because of Shantal. It is because of too many men and too much vacant rooms. The Barca girls are also very unattractive for the most part.

same for me, there is just Aya interest me but it's not enough for renew with that price RLC ask

when we will have an option on RLC for pay for the apartment we want to see....probably never so I am waiting the next updates