B1 - General Topic 2023 #18 (August)

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Oh you mean like Kamilla one of the most popular participants ever if not the most popular ? Even more popular than Leora ? i am sure that Kami's videos are are still the most searched of all the RLC videos !!!

I have seen a lot of Kamila's early videos & she was a tent bating queen

21 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

does noshantal think she is taunting someone look at the smurk on her face she is pitiful

I have a pretty good feeling tonight will be amazing…she will do same all routine of doing absolutely nothing 

24 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Prediction…the top 3 worse tenant at RLC, Shantal that is for the idiots, will be gone within 2 weeks…put it in your calendar as a holiday 

She did her famous tent bate for all her fans. :confused:

6 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I watch top cams mostly and it appeared up top. She is such an unattractive do nothing. 

I don’t even see her sorry ass in the replays…usually got to scroll all the way down…bitch is irrelevant and will be gone soon 🤣🤣

• Upvote 1

Shantal is one of the more normal girls in here, she bates not because it is scheduled, she bates because she is horny. She doesn’t turn it into a show because of money, she does it out of pure pleasure.

Imagination is the biggest pleasure, what goes on in the tent? We don’t know for sure but I take in all the sounds and feel like a voyeur.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

25 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

Shantal is one of the more normal girls in here, she bates not because it is scheduled, she bates because she is horny. She doesn’t turn it into a show because of money, she does it out of pure pleasure.

Imagination is the biggest pleasure, what goes on in the tent? We don’t know for sure but I take in all the sounds and feel like a voyeur.

Spoken like a true poet.Very well put!western clint eastwood GIF

• Upvote 1