B1 - General Topic 2023 #18 (August)

11 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Sambuka did 18 bates. That's enough for me.

That's great and I assume it was amazing to see, but I know it was obvious that life itself at RLC would not cease to exist, just because some insignificant person like myself discontinued my membership

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

Sambuka did 18 bates. That's enough for me.

I have no idea what was the reason for his/her post 🙄…all I got from it was complaining about something that was not the case 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣..ah fuck it, who cares 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, JoeBitch said:

I have no idea what was the reason for his/her post 🙄…all I got from it was complaining about something that was not the case 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣..ah fuck it, who cares 🤣🤣

Speak English

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Since I canceled my membership after a certain person left the project, I remained a member only because Sam frequent bating, but when she stopped, I stopped caring about maintaining my membership, but as I frequently check in I notice that there's even more of a endless Supply of seeing man ass, so I'm guessing this is the new age RLC and probably the female occupants, by having more of a majority of guys in the apartments, creating a more couples atmosphere, resulting in seeing less females bating, but showing more sex between couples, and in my only opinion that will never motivate me to resign up for this project, but I will continue checking in and being updated by the forums

if this is the new RLC then they should also change the name to reallifecock.com 🤮

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1