B1 - General Topic 2023 #18 (August)

Since I canceled my membership after a certain person left the project, I remained a member only because Sam frequent bating, but when she stopped, I stopped caring about maintaining my membership, but as I frequently check in I notice that there's even more of a endless Supply of seeing man ass, so I'm guessing this is the new age RLC and probably the female occupants, by having more of a majority of guys in the apartments, creating a more couples atmosphere, resulting in seeing less females bating, but showing more sex between couples, and in my only opinion that will never motivate me to resign up for this project, but I will continue checking in and being updated by the forums

10 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Since I canceled my membership after a certain person left the project, I remained a member only because Sam frequent bating, but when she stopped, I stopped caring about maintaining my membership, but as I frequently check in I notice that there's even more of a endless Supply of seeing man ass, so I'm guessing this is the new age RLC and probably the female occupants, by having more of a majority of guys in the apartments, creating a more couples atmosphere, resulting in seeing less females bating, but showing more sex between couples, and in my only opinion that will never motivate me to resign up for this project, but I will continue checking in and being updated by the forums

Well…you are incorrect. Megan bates pretty much every other day and you can excuse her if she likes to have sex with her boyfriend, it’s normal you know. Sambuka has done plenty of bates…pretty wild ones but yes, she likes to have sex, how dare….and of course we have Shantal who bates a lot, of course you have to use your imagination but in the positive side, I guess,  no dick has entered that pussy…at least not here…so that’s that 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Well…you are incorrect. Megan bates pretty much every other day and you can excuse her if she likes to have sex with her boyfriend, it’s normal you know. Sambuka has done plenty of bates…pretty wild ones but yes, she likes to have sex, how dare….and of course we have Shantal who bates a lot, of course you have to use your imagination but in the positive side, I guess,  no dick has entered that pussy…at least not here…so that’s that 🤷‍♂️

I never ever said I was a member because of Megan, but while I was a member and during that time, the bating from Sambuka was almost non-existent, as she paid more attention to less bating, but more sex with her man friends, and yes myself and people do have sex, but I am very sorry that my preference towards maintaining any membership with this project, isn't seeing couple sex, that's just me

42 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I never ever said I was a member because of Megan, but while I was a member and during that time, the bating from Sambuka was almost non-existent, as she paid more attention to less bating, but more sex with her man friends, and yes myself and people do have sex, but I am very sorry that my preference towards maintaining any membership with this project, isn't seeing couple sex, that's just me

I must have misunderstood you since you posted your comment here…maybe you should have posted it on one of the other 13 couples that are here 

28 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

SHAMEFUL SUCKY SEXLESS SHANTAL

Image result for be gone with youImage result for be gone with you

I was wondering why you posted that just to find out Bob the builder had a lovely bate session…and someone just complained there isn’t enough bating 🤣🤣🤣

19 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

I must have misunderstood you since you posted your comment here…maybe you should have posted it on one of the other 13 couples that are here 

I am sorry that you are confused why I am commenting here, so let me repeat what I said earlier, since I canceled my membership after a certain person left the project, I remain a member only because I liked the frequent bating from Sambuka, and the other reason is she's a member of this apartment

5 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I am sorry that you are confused why I am commenting here, so let me repeat what I said earlier, since I canceled my membership after a certain person left the project, I remain a member only because I liked the frequent bating from Sambuka, and the other reason is she's a member of this apartment

Yes, I am confused because I still don’t know if you have a membership or not…not sure what I canceled my membership but remained a member means…regardless, you if you are not a member you just missed an incredible bate from Shantal 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Yes, I am confused because I still don’t know if you have a membership or not…not sure what I canceled my membership but remained a member means…regardless, you if you are not a member you just missed an incredible bate from Shantal

I am no longer a member anymore and I did explain why, and I am happy for you, and fans and followers of Shantal,for finally giving an incredible bate

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Sambuka did 18 bates. That's enough for me.

• Like 1