B1 - General Topic 2023 #18 (August)

12 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

For those of us who have let our subscriptions to RLC expire, can only see blurry images, and rely on posts to stay informed ...... who is fucking?

It was Sambuka and her guy last night/morning

They're back in B1 now

Ever since Ulyana dismissed herself from the project, I've turned my attention towards Sambuka and Masha for their occasional bating moments, now it seems like all over this project, and including this apartment, has replaced the occasional bating, with more and more nude man ass and penises, and it seems that there's no more balance anymore, between females like Sambuka bating and sex between her sex partners, that's why unfortunately I chose to jump ship and end my membership, but most definitely I will be checking occasionally for any favorites hopefully coming back to the project

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Ever since Ulyana dismissed herself from the project, I've turned my attention towards Sambuka and Masha for their occasional bating moments, now it seems like all over this project, and including this apartment, has replaced the occasional bating, with more and more nude man ass and penises, and it seems that there's no more balance anymore, between females like Sambuka bating and sex between her sex partners, that's why unfortunately I chose to jump ship and end my membership, but most definitely I will be checking occasionally for any favorites hopefully coming back to the project

Ulyana will be back … that’s what I believe … she just needs to “ escape “ whatever thing this guy messed her mind and simply be back and entertains her fans .. I don’t know of course if “ selling “ RLC like that , the company will give her one more chance but her absence is WAAAAAAAY too obvious and has affected Barcelona viewership ( amongst of course the very bad tenants currently … ) let’s see . 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2