B1 - General Topic 2023 #18 (August)

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Ever since Ulyana dismissed herself from the project, I've turned my attention towards Sambuka and Masha for their occasional bating moments, now it seems like all over this project, and including this apartment, has replaced the occasional bating, with more and more nude man ass and penises, and it seems that there's no more balance anymore, between females like Sambuka bating and sex between her sex partners, that's why unfortunately I chose to jump ship and end my membership, but most definitely I will be checking occasionally for any favorites hopefully coming back to the project

thank you for your service

• Upvote 1

I see that Megan is not unpacking the suitcase, it would be nice if she still leaves together with Sam, the two of them have turned B1 into a total cock apartment that no one is waiting for except for a few cock lovers.
At one point I looked last night and RLC was overrun by guys in multiple apartments.. if RLC doesn't intervene they will still lose me as they have already lost more people so I hope they read here

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

It’s time for my daily trash talk…if Shantal needs a mommy, there is one in B2 that would love to adopt her…this is an adult apartment where adults do adult stuff 

There are ways to take out the trash talkers 😏

Trash Terrifying GIF by Deadstream