B1 - General Topic 2023 #18 (August)

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Dafuk is Dylan doing there? 🤣

He is on the RLC payroll, so probably obeying orders, in order to (hopefully, from rcl's point of view) boost viewing figures for this apartment. I will not be tuning in till he buggers off back to where he came from. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Zorro0 said:

He is on the RLC payroll, so probably obeying orders, in order to (hopefully, from rcl's point of view) boost viewing figures for this apartment. I will not be tuning in till he buggers off back to where he came from. 

GIF by Giphy QA

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Zorro0 said:

Do you also think the Earth is flat and that Covid was a scam to control us all?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Pensi anche tu che la Terra sia piatta e che il Covid fosse una truffa per controllarci tutti?

Sulla prima ci sono studi che affermano il contrario, sul secondo non ci sono studi sull’esistenza😏

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kris66 said:

Do you also think the Earth is flat and that Covid was a scam to control us all?

Nope indeed I don't, but rlc is there to make money, (and as they pay the tenants wages and supply their accommodation)  if you think that they are going to leave that to chance, without controlling the narrative, IF it is needed, well I will leave you to your beliefs. I also respect your right to belief in the Easter Bunny, and Santa Claus, etc. :) :) Best Wishes..

Let’s see if Dylan will be offered the bed and sleep with shantal or the couch will be his “ sleeping pod “ for the night … which makes it interesting if Sambuka joins with any of her lovers after - I think - two days away from the apartment ( as always she compensates with lots of hardcore action when she’s absent for some time 😁😆 ) …