B4 - General Topic 2023 #42 (August)

1 minute ago, JoeBitch said:

The issue is not wether she is gone, the issue is what she does when she is here…at least in my book 🤣🤣

she was gone sat and sun, returned yesterday and got her tits out, woke up this morning and left, did i miss anything

Just now, wooders78 said:

she was gone sat and sun, returned yesterday and got her tits out, woke up this morning and left, did i miss anything

Nope…I don’t know what exactly you were expecting to happen when she is back…maybe you were hoping for a beautiful bate…at least that’s what I thought would happen but there is always tonight lol

3 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Nope…I don’t know what exactly you were expecting to happen when she is back…maybe you were hoping for a beautiful bate…at least that’s what I thought would happen but there is always tonight lol

i say good luck to them, if RLC are happy paying tenants for not being there then why not stay away

• Haha 1

Il y a 1 heure, Xarvaz a dit :

looking at this dick party it looks like they have no problem finding guys then just fill the place with guys.. RLC is rotten anyway

Male parties do not concern me and do not interest me. More seriously, to have a new girl in B4, I think we have to wait for Bogdan's return to his office.