B4 - General Topic 2023 #42 (August)

42 minutes ago, northguy said:

Big progress with Rachel, back and bra less.

Penthouse next for sure with that steep learning curve.

She's just another do nothing girl. Looks good, but doesn't really live in the apartment. 

Even more, it really wonders me how of all the do nothing girls have better bigger rooms than the girls they really need them (like Magan, Sambuka or Lubna). 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Alladino said:

È solo un'altra ragazza che non fa niente. Ha un bell'aspetto, ma non vive davvero nell'appartamento. 

Ancora di più, mi chiedo davvero come di tutte le ragazze che non fanno nulla abbiano stanze più grandi delle ragazze di cui hanno davvero bisogno (come Magan, Sambuka o Lubna). 

Non c’e’ bisogno di una suite per scopare

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Mauri said:

You don't need a suite to get laid

Well, but experience shows that a large bed is an advantage if you know how to use it properly. 

To be honest, I would be in favor of throwing out the do nothing girls like Malia, Shantal or Rachel altogether. It doesn't make sense to keep them in the project. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Well, but experience shows that a large bed is an advantage if you know how to use it properly. 

To be honest, I would be in favor of throwing out the do nothing girls like Malia, Shantal or Rachel altogether. It doesn't make sense to keep them in the project. 

Definitely get rid of Malia--she is bad😏

Just now, Alladino said:

Bene, ma l'esperienza dimostra che un letto grande è un vantaggio se sai come usarlo correttamente. 

Ad essere onesti, sarei favorevole a buttare via del tutto le ragazze che non fanno niente come Malia, Shantal o Rachel. Non ha senso tenerli nel progetto. 

Quale esperienza? Il letto grande non e’ un premio per chi scopa meglio o chi scopa di piu’. Queste ragazza fanno solo scopate occasionali con partners diversi ogni volta che poi se ne vanno dope essersi svuotati, possono farlo anche su un letto singolo

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Rachel seems to be very interested ln a girl with a red dress on a dating-site. She check around bu keeps on returning to the red dress girl!

To me she's just editing a photo from a photo shoot. Not sure if is her in the picture or if she produced the shooting. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me she's just editing a photo from a photo shoot. Not sure if is her in the picture or if she produced the shooting. 

You could be right but she has been at  it for two and a half hour!!