B7 - General Topic 2023 #25 (August / September)

à l’instant, isidore57 a dit :

Ce gars ne sait même pas avoir une érection correcte , regarde le peloter Ashley dans le bain comme s'il n'avait jamais vu de seins.

Quelle tristesse !!

Quand tu regardes Ashley, c'est vraiment à vomir de voir cette jeunesse se complaire dans la drogue à tout bout de champ

de toutes les façons nous sommes servis par tous ces apparts qui pensent d'abord à fumer des joints !

3 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

He's known to supply "candy" to the gals.

brr he's weird but i don't see any excited screams and i saw Ash push his hand away before i stopped looking so i guess blue balls for Fior, I wonder if his management is aware of this or they just don't care that their employee is trying to lure residents with "sweets" 

17 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

brr he's weird but i don't see any excited screams and i saw Ash push his hand away before i stopped looking so i guess blue balls for Fior, I wonder if his management is aware of this or they just don't care that their employee is trying to lure residents with "sweets" 

I think RLC approves of it.  Makes for better "entertainment" in their eyes.

• Noldus changed the title to B7 - General Topic 2023 #25 (August / September)

Another MASSIVE MASSIVE ACHIEVEMENT from the lovely couple and RLC part time employees and full time tenants … 

A BIG MOMENT in history , first weekend ( Saturday night ) of September and BOTH 2 the most expensive properties of the company , are COMPLETELY EMPTY from the current 7 tenants that occupy beds in the villas … 

I suggest Nelly and Bogdan to ask RLC if they can hire also workers so as they build an underground passage and be from one villa to the other within maximum 1 minute , after all , BOTH VILLAS look now being their property . Speak about CLEVER CLEVER CLEVER people , these two have whatever EVER wanted . Imagine , much much money getting paid as tenants . as RLC part time employees and no expenses due to the free beds in a place that MANY MANY people fight a whole life to have . Pools , fitness room , jacuzzi , gardens … EVERYTHING .. Nelly having an affair and almost ruining this dream life with another RLC tenant , Bogdan cutting off power electricity so as to hide whatever he wanted to hide … 

Ladies and Gents , WELCOME to the 2nd RLC Realm .. After the exclusive one that no people are allowed ( Leora and Paul’s realm ) , we have now a villa that a couple has managed to live the King / Queen life .. Yes , they totally deserve , they fuck on cameras for nearly a decade as well …. 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Another MASSIVE MASSIVE ACHIEVEMENT from the lovely couple and RLC part time employees and full time tenants … 

A BIG MOMENT in history , first weekend ( Saturday night ) of September and BOTH 2 the most expensive properties of the company , are COMPLETELY EMPTY from the current 7 tenants that occupy beds in the villas … 

I suggest Nelly and Bogdan to ask RLC if they can hire also workers so as they build an underground passage and be from one villa to the other within maximum 1 minute , after all , BOTH VILLAS look now being their property . Speak about CLEVER CLEVER CLEVER people , these two have whatever EVER wanted . Imagine , much much money getting paid as tenants . as RLC part time employees and no expenses due to the free beds in a place that MANY MANY people fight a whole life to have . Pools , fitness room , jacuzzi , gardens … EVERYTHING .. Nelly having an affair and almost ruining this dream life with another RLC tenant , Bogdan cutting off power electricity so as to hide whatever he wanted to hide … 

Ladies and Gents , WELCOME to the 2nd RLC Realm .. After the exclusive one that no people are allowed ( Leora and Paul’s realm ) , we have now a villa that a couple has managed to live the King / Queen life .. Yes , they totally deserve , they fuck on cameras for nearly a decade as well …. 

Funny that you didn't noticed that a tenant from B4 is missing for many days and never had a vacations sing, even tho many other tenants had during the same time that she is out.

PS. sorry for the OT.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Funny that you didn't noticed that a tenant from B4 is missing for many days and never had a vacations sing, even tho many other tenants had during the same time that she is out.

PS. sorry for the OT.

I don’t post much the last days because I am super busy and I don’t watch also that much since I can’t see any “ actual “ interest ( in Barcelona ) … In Barcelona , EVERYONE DOES whatever the F.. they want , they go for days unnoticed , they come back whenever they like .. And the life goes on like nothing happens for the flagship apartments of this company .. if it wasn’t for the addition of Angie , some really nice couples who have recently joined , plus trying to figure out some ( personal ) favorite tenants , I am trying to figure out what RLC offers currently .. 

All the fun and unpredictability that Barcelona MUST OFFER , is nowhere to be found . ALL the tenants ( apart from the King and the Queen ) , CLEARLY enjoy outside from their luxury residencies .. Lialia , Sara yesterday had to go to Fiora and Harley’s to have fun , Ashley .. pff .. what more to say ..

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t post much the last days because I am super busy and I don’t watch also that much since I can’t see any “ actual “ interest ( in Barcelona ) … In Barcelona , EVERYONE DOES whatever the F.. they want , they go for days unnoticed , they come back whenever they like .. And the life goes on like nothing happens for the flagship apartments of this company .. if it wasn’t for the addition of Angie , some really nice couples who have recently joined , plus trying to figure out some ( personal ) favorite tenants , I am trying to figure out what RLC offers currently .. 

All the fun and unpredictability that Barcelona MUST OFFER , is nowhere to be found . ALL the tenants ( apart from the King and the Queen ) , CLEARLY enjoy outside from their luxury residencies .. Lialia , Sara yesterday had to go to Fiora and Harley’s to have fun , Ashley .. pff .. what more to say ..

yep. From the single to the only interesting to follow is Sara, since Aya left, and the recent couples are good over all. B&K is a great addition so far. Really young couple the love each-other. But Barcelona is a waste of money, only B1 is worthy.

• Haha 1