B7 - General Topic 2023 #25 (August / September)

4 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Going topless on a beach or in a bathroom is not the same as going topless in an apartment full of cameras streaming live on the internet 24/7.  A lot of guests visit that don't go topless.

You must be the only guy on the forum to get upset about a hot female guest going topless.  The rest of us enjoyed it, even if you didn't.

The hot female is no longer topless. How did I indicate that I was upset?  The post made it seem that what she did was OUT OF THE ORDINARY FOR AN ADULT WEDSITE FFS.  Cameras or not, she thought it was not a big deal because people do it all the time in Spain.

• Upvote 1

il y a 11 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Peux tu en dire autant du contraire qui te feraient penser qu'elles font ce que tu dis sur le forum? ou cela ne serait que d'un fantasme ? 😁

Je pourrais te renvoyer ta phrase à l'identique et puis je m'en contre fout de ce qu'elles sont ou ne sont pas 

J'en ai assez d'un forum ù certains ont la science infuse et quand ils disent quelque chose, c'est la réalité et vous devez vous taire et accepter leur point de vue 

Non merci et bonne journée, 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

Je pourrais te renvoyer ta phrase à l'identique et puis je m'en contre fout de ce qu'elles sont ou ne sont pas 

J'en ai assez d'un forum ù certains ont la science infuse et quand ils disent quelque chose, c'est la réalité et vous devez vous taire et accepter leur point de vue 

Non merci et bonne journée, 

c'est toi qui, le premier, fait une affirmation sans apporté aucune preuve, au cas où tu aurais oublier tes propos 

mais par contre dans l'autre sens,  toi tu aimerais que les autres puissent le faire 

Commence peut être par montrer le bon exemple 😁

Pinocchio ton nez s'allonge, sinon tu n'aurais pas été aussi sarcastique dans tes propos de preuves 🤣 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

The hot female is no longer topless. How did I indicate that I was upset?  The post made it seem that what she did was OUT OF THE ORDINARY FOR AN ADULT WEDSITE FFS.  Cameras or not, she thought it was not a big deal because people do it all the time in Spain.

I'm not an expert but I sure hope that people are topless everywhere on the planet, at least to take a shower or getting dressed 🤣

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

...and once again someone has brought their mother onto an adult website with them.  Pretty sure this "party" is a repeat of many other boring ones.

First you get upset about a hot female going topless, now you hate mothers 🙂  I'm starting to understand why you're so miserable all the time.  Personally, I don't see the problem.  You get to observe a different side to the tenants with their family around and some of these mothers are hot.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

First you get upset about a hot female going topless, now you hate mothers🙂   I'm starting to understand why you're so miserable all the time. Personally, I don't see the problem. You get to observe a different side to the tenants with their family around and some of these mothers are hot.

Oh okay now I get it you are the latest RLC defender and shill. Sorry...carry on shilling

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Oh okay now I get it you are the latest RLC defender and shill. Sorry...carry on shilling

I'm convinced that the word "shill" gives you a hard on.  It's got to be why you use it so often. Shill Shill Shill Shill Shill Shill.  There, that should be enough masturbating material to last you the rest of the week.

Do yourself a favour and look up what it means.  Shill does not mean someone that has a different opinion to you or enjoys different things to you.  I enjoy hot topless women, you don't, that does not make me a shill.

• Like 1

The Master has been hungry for a long time , time to have some fun 😉

Question since I just tuned in , IS NELLY AND BOGDAN around or absent ? Just curious … and just to confirm my theory of course 😁😆

• Sad 2

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The Master has been hungry for a long time , time to have some fun 😉

Question since I just tuned in , IS NELLY AND BOGDAN around or absent ? Just curious … and just to confirm my theory of course 😁😆

The Master? That's not how you spell obnoxious asshole. :cool:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

I'm convinced that the word "shill" gives you a hard on.  It's got to be why you use it so often. Shill Shill Shill Shill Shill Shill.  There, that should be enough masturbating material to last you the rest of the week.

Do yourself a favour and look up what it means.  Shill does not mean someone that has a different opinion to you or enjoys different things to you.  I enjoy hot topless women, you don't, that does not make me a shill.

Yeah but defending a clearly shitty experience for viewers sure does.  Stop trying to hide your shilling behind content that is very poor at best.

• Upvote 1