Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #31

Pete1960

9 hours ago, jugghead said:

Preach baby! I love that. What you said, in a self-deprecating manner I might add, is so cool. The funny part is You and I, and I am sure most of the guys here, acted exactly in the same way at some point.

RLC is a bit of an aphrodisiac in the sense that it brings desk chair warriors all the fixins for a full out slugfest. Once you get a few people likin' your shit you become a monster in the making. Then you start attacking people that just give an opinion. You know, "that's my girl Leora!" and shit. I been there done that too.

You guys are old enough to know the difference. Differing opinions that leave us a bit butthurt should be allowed to just be. You need to get over it sometimes (of course, if you reach out to me, any member, I will help in any situation).

Peace

Nicely put Jugs.

As an individual I used to be fiercely protective toward Leora and what she does, partly because she was only young and to an extent came across as vulnerable at that particular time.

I have moved on since those days and am ambivalent in my attitude toward Leora now, fluctuating from appreciating a good show if I bother to view and total disinterest in someone or something I have seen repeating the same thing in the same surroundings ad infinitum, the only difference is perhaps what she wears. She certainly does less nowadays than she ever did.

She is certainly not "vulnerable " any longer and has grown into an hard nosed businesswoman who knows exactly what she wants and how to get it....Nothing wrong with that at all.

People's opinions are exactly that, opinions, and if they differ from mine then so be it but they are no more credible than any other, only in the mind of the originator.:biggrin: 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Nicely put Jugs.

As an individual I used to be fiercely protective toward Leora and what she does, partly because she was only young and to an extent came across as vulnerable at that particular time.

I have moved on since those days and am ambivalent in my attitude toward Leora now, fluctuating from appreciating a good show if I bother to view and total disinterest in someone or something I have seen repeating the same thing in the same surroundings ad infinitum, the only difference is perhaps what she wears. She certainly does less nowadays than she ever did.

She is certainly not "vulnerable " any longer and has grown into an hard nosed businesswoman who knows exactly what she wants and how to get it....Nothing wrong with that at all.

People's opinions are exactly that, opinions, and if they differ from mine then so be it but they are no more credible than any other, only in the mind of the originator.:biggrin: 

Jimbo every time I read your comments I have to get my dictionary out to understand what you are saying🤯

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Jimbo every time I read your comments I have to get my dictionary out to understand what you are saying🤯

What it means in layman's terms Greg is ..I can take or leave Leora nowadays, and I personally couldn't give a fuck what people think of me.....:biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Leora fatigue ,marre de ces journées répétitives ,a attendre que Paul ce réveille ,qu'il en ait fini avec son ordinateur ,marre de ces journées sans buts ,de ces sorties pour aller nul part ,marre de ces journées passé pratiquement sans ce parler marre de ces masturbations sans réel plaisir ni envie que Paul s'arrange pour brider ou saboter par son incompétence ;chaque jour Leora descend une marche de l’escalier de la fin ; ils pourraient avoir une vie différente et certainement plus réjouissante si le comportement de Paul était beaucoup moins primitif