Lucas

He was in bed last night crying loudly for a long time and she was trying to console him. No idea what happened.  He does have a very childish and simpleton behavior though.

He's a fucking wimp.  More like a mama's boy.

Made of muscle and can't fight through a wet paper bag.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was in bed last night crying loudly for a long time and she was trying to console him. No idea what happened.  He does have a very childish and simpleton behavior though.

He is like a child and she is like a mommy, why these two most likely hooked up one was looking for a new mommy one was looking fora kid!  :o

He is like a child and she is like a mommy, why these two most likely hooked up one was looking for a new mommy one was looking fora kid!  :o

They are not to energetic either. A bunch of boxes to unpack. Once they unpack one box that's to much exertion for the day.

They should leave the boxes packed, I can't see this couple staying on RLC for to long.

Even a Special Olympian behaves better than Lucas.

still those muscles look real... a lot of chaps here sound jealous...  ;D

Aaaaaand after laying in bed for a couple mins, he's back to poking at it and looking at it in the mirror. Not really sure what he's expecting to change every 5 minutes

Estoy viendo a lucas y sus gestos son los mismos que yo tenia cuando me taparon el ojo por una herida en la cornea , oscuridad , la mano en el ojo malo , sentado en la misma posicion , mirar en el espejo , cambiar parche muy seguido , poner pomada , gotas , me queria morir , es muy muy molesto , me ha pasado varias veces , hasta el punto de que he perdido mucha vision .

still those muscles look real... a lot of chaps here sound jealous...  ;D

Muscles produced by Steroids.

Whoever did it surely kicked his ass.

Aaaaaand after laying in bed for a couple mins, he's back to poking at it and looking at it in the mirror. Not really sure what he's expecting to change every 5 minutes

Estoy viendo a lucas y sus gestos son los mismos que yo tenia cuando me taparon el ojo por una herida en la cornea , oscuridad , la mano en el ojo malo , sentado en la misma posicion , mirar en el espejo , cambiar parche muy seguido , poner pomada , gotas , me queria morir , es muy muy molesto , me ha pasado varias veces , hasta el punto de que he perdido mucha vision .

I had one too once, but after I put drops in, I just left it alone otherwise it hurt like hell

Lol I love every last one of these comments posted about Mr. Steroids LMAOO!! Like I said there is nothing wrong with crying if a family member or close friend dies but I can't think of anything else in this world that would make me cry as hard and as long as this little big baby Lucas,for goodness sakes dude man up, I've never been beaten up a day in my life but even if I was the last thing my ass would be doing is coming home crying to my girl like she's my mother,The only thing that made me really mad was when she started crying because he wouldn't stop whining and looking at his eyeball what a little pussy smh :P

Hold the hell up. What im saying is all of you are talking like you never cry before. Thats a bunch of bullshit. This man has someone to hold him while he is crying while sadly all you can do is watch alone. Dont diss him for something everyone does, but only some people has thr balls to own up to. Back the fuck off sometime and give these guys a break.