Lucas

So has anyone given any thought to a car accident of some kind?  I know that we always look at the dark evil side of things in this forum but its not always that way.  saw him holding his side earlier.  Just a thought.  could explain the crying as he hurts all over.  just saw Mom (?) bring a foam mattress base and cover..

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So has anyone given any thought to a car accident of some kind?  I know that we always look at the dark evil side of things in this forum but its not always that way.  saw him holding his side earlier.  Just a thought.  could explain the crying as he hurts all over.  just saw Mom (?) bring a foam mattress base and cover..

si tiene herida en la cornea , tiene para 4 o 5 dias de dolor , luego se puede soportar , lo malo es que no cierre bien la herida , se suelen abrir de nuevo si te cae polvo y te frotas o si al levartarse por la mañana te tocas con legañas . yo lo pase muy mal , me duro varios años y todabia hoy voy con mucho cuidado .

Hold the hell up. What im saying is all of you are talking like you never cry before. Thats a bunch of bullshit. This man has someone to hold him while he is crying while sadly all you can do is watch alone. Dont diss him for something everyone does, but only some people has thr balls to own up to. Back the fuck off sometime and give these guys a break.

Can you fucking read retard or did you just skip through what I fucking said,I said that I cry too when there is a death in my family or something happens to a friend, If I cried every time something bad happened to me I would probably be crying every day,but I don't go around crying like a bitch over spilled milk because I got a black eye,And make my girl start crying too because I can't be consoled,that poor girl tried her best to make him stop crying but gave up because just like a new born baby this grown ass man kept crying every time he felt or looked at his black eye,but then again maybe it's just me maybe it's just not easy for me to cry like that, and not only cry but stay crying all night long,The only one I'm sorry for Is Veronica she's the one who has to babysit this 240lb baby SMFH!!

Hold the hell up. What im saying is all of you are talking like you never cry before. Thats a bunch of bullshit. This man has someone to hold him while he is crying while sadly all you can do is watch alone. Dont diss him for something everyone does, but only some people has thr balls to own up to. Back the fuck off sometime and give these guys a break.

Can you fucking read retard or did you just skip through what I fucking said,I said that I cry too when there is a death in my family or something happens to a friend, If I cried every time something bad happened to me I would probably be crying every day,but I don't go around crying like a bitch over spilled milk because I got a black eye,And make my girl start crying too because I can't be consoled,that poor girl tried her best to make him stop crying but gave up because just like a new born baby this grown ass man kept crying every time he felt or looked at his black eye,but then again maybe it's just me maybe it's just not easy for me to cry like that, and not only cry but stay crying all night long,The only one I'm sorry for Is Veronica she's the one who has to babysit this 240lb baby SMFH!!

I did not see your post until you just pointed it out. You can get mad and throw insults out all you want man but fact of the matter is he might be crying but he has his woman there d o ing everything she can for him while all you can do is sit back and wait for another reason to insult him. Try growing the hell up.

he has a shot to the eye, but also behind the skull. I understand that it hurts, but like many we say here, this guy is a true child !!! she fully dressed this morning while he was moaning and clapped her feet like a baby !! cuddly and she speaks of him as a boy of 6 years. I even wonder if he has not mentally retarded, if that were the case, I can not blame him ... in any case, it is completely lost without her !!!