B4 - General Topic 2023 #43 (August)

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

Once again just a big disappointment in B4. Now they have fun somewhere else and come back to RLC to work (do nothing). Simply sad.

This is the cesspool that's now rlc.....haven't renewed my sub since two months ago,they revamped the project with the b7 crew,a guy screwed a bunch of chicks,things were going great and some people STILL complained about it!!! So yea,I'm happy things have gone to shit,and I'm happy I don't have a sub! 🤘

I have put a link in "Tanis fan paige" showing a happy couple!! That is how things were before Tim was sent away. Tani was destroyed afterwords and I don't think she deserved all the negativ words that were said about her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I have put a link in "Tanis fan paige" showing a happy couple!! That is how things were before Tim was sent away. Tani was destroyed afterwords and I don't think she deserved all the negativ words that were said about her.

Tani was only trashed by people with no life who stared at their computer 24/7…she was always top cam, her bates were some of the best. But she had to go, like most girls here 

6 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Link is delited! Sorry!

In the RLC setup, it's all about the characters.

Whether reality show or sex in any form, 

it's all about the right cast.

Why is management having such a hard time with that.

There are girls in B4, but are they worth to watch.