B4 - General Topic 2023 #43 (August)

23 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Oui mais cette fois , elle est partie avec Aya également !!!!

RLC ne maitrise plus rien , plus rien.

oh well who cares anyway... last week i watched maybe an hour, i wonder how rlc will survive this for another year, probably not..they don't care anymore

14 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

i wonder how rlc will survive this for another year, probably not..they don't care anymore

According to this thread, yes for sure, it's so boring.

But as a business, not so sure, because if they make

money, they are more clever in figuring things out, than us.

So the question is: What's going on.

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

1430 Oks packed most of her belonging and left again - picked up by a guy

Oks has / had EXACTLY the same kind of behavior /stay like when she was the first ever tenant in B7 , she was the same “ boring “ like now with all of her interests outside .. She could have changed her future perhaps if she had stayed somehow with her one time fun colleague Thor ( the only time she went off limits and got fucked by him ) but then , it was all meant to happen with Holly . 

It is so clear that RLC brought her back urgently because most probably she could bring a friend with her ( Aya ) so as to fill empty beds in B4 .. the result we see it being another failure ( on the other hand , without Oks’s shadow , Aya might be a more interesting to watch tenant ) . 

2 hours ago, northguy said:

According to this thread, yes for sure, it's so boring.

But as a business, not so sure, because if they make

money, they are more clever in figuring things out, than us.

So the question is: What's going on.

RLC is just a front for money laundering

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

oh well who cares anyway... last week i watched maybe an hour, i wonder how rlc will survive this for another year, probably not..they don't care anymore

RLC lose their pay members one by one during the past weeks when I read the forum and I am one of them

I am waiting a big cleaning like they did in april

14 minutes ago, zone51 said:

RLC lose their pay members one by one during the past weeks when I read the forum and I am one of them

I am waiting a big cleaning like they did in april

Most people on RLC are not here and most people here don’t post…you can see the same people posting, i something genius and the rest something dumb 🤣🤣🤣