B4 - General Topic 2023 #43 (August)

While waiting for something to happen in Casa Tranquilo.

The most famous building in the World is build by a Dane.

Looks like 2 threesomes on the beach.

Forgot the sponsors name, some oil company from Holland.

Skrmbillede2023-08-30kl_01_32_19.png.7b7205abe3df78f8a4f9cbffd5798781.png

3 hours ago, northguy said:

While waiting for something to happen in Casa Tranquilo.

The most famous building in the World is build by a Dane.

Looks like 2 threesomes on the beach.

Forgot the sponsors name, some oil company from Holland.

Skrmbillede2023-08-30kl_01_32_19.png.7b7205abe3df78f8a4f9cbffd5798781.png

Designed by a Dane (Jørn Utzonbut completed by an Australian architectural team, construction was by Australian builder Civil & Civic.

16 hours ago, Alladino said:

Well, I think it's pretty obvious that RLC has chosen a guy in Lacrim who plays at least one league too low for most of the girls who live with him in the villas. However, he probably would not have had a chance in any case, considering how many of the girls in B4 would never really fully participate in RLC. The current lack of action is simply a result of poor casting. Even the few active girls can no longer compensate for this. There is simply a lack of cute girls who participate fully.  

I think GoV has reached a point where they should replace the entire cast in GoV and CoV (including Nelly and Bodgan). I know many here don't like to hear it, but maybe they should think about casting a few young couples altogether. There are a lot of rooms that would be good for couples. Ideal would probably be at least one actual lesbian couple, to bring in a little more variety. But it really doesn't make sense to have more and more girls there, where nothing ever happens even over a serveral months-long stay.

I'd like to see the return of the redhead that Taylor had a visit from a few times. We know she is into girls. Maybe she could get more action than the current guys. Invite a few of her friends to B4, swim, sun, and consume great quantities of alcohol.