B4 - General Topic 2023 #43 (August)

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We can easily say that this is by  FAAAAAAR the worst period since both villas are online .. Tenants that have absolutely no will about anything ( apart from nudism sometimes and the obligatory masturbations .. ) 

Sara tries to do something but she’s completely alone on providing “ adult fun “ … the mystery of the “ change of attitude “ of Ashley continues , it has now taken over Dylan as well … Lacrim remains the “ child “ , Lialia nobody knows what she’s doing ( even getting the second best room after the penthouse but she wants to sleep at Ashley’s ) … end of month and when ( as we see in most apartments ) the majority tries to make some loads august euros , there’s nothing happening to attract viewership attention .. 

They made a very brave move and “ shook up “ the project in April but then , since middle of June , it is really bad what’s happening .. Hopefully a second wave is coming , otherwise , with just Sara and occasionally Ashley trying to calm down being horny , the rest occupy beds to get paid without even being happy being there .

I guess Dylan didn't even talked with Sara yet. Or I missed that.

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I guess Dylan didn't even talked with Sara yet. Or I missed that.

I don’t think he is interested in any of the happenings in the villas … most probably , he isn’t informed or they didn’t tell him that a new tenant has arrived , even if they did , seeing the rest , he might have lost faith that this “ new one ( for him ) “ can be anything different than the rest ( actually Sara and him could maybe find common communication ground with her being  very experienced .. ) .. 

The general feeling is that half of the tenants don’t speak with the other half .. absolutely zero relationships .. Even Harley is absent from stupidities ( she let today Cecilia and fiora to occupy the cameras … ) … REALLY BAD PERIOD for the Barcelona apartments . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think he is interested in any of the happenings in the villas … most probably , he isn’t informed or they didn’t tell him that a new tenant has arrived , even if they did , seeing the rest , he might have lost faith that this “ new one ( for him ) “ can be anything different than the rest ( actually Sara and him could maybe find common communication ground with her enjoy very experienced .. ) .. 

The general feeling is that half of the tenants don’t speak with the other half .. absolutely zero relationships .. Even Harley is absent from stupidities ( she let today Cecilia and fiora to occupy the cameras … ) … REALLY BAS PERIOD for the Barcelona apartments . 

From the single I only watch Sara, because is fresh to me, and Aya.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

From the single I only watch Sara, because is fresh to me, and Aya.

Aya is “ Oks’s tool “ and I can’t watch girls that are depended on others .. the few times that Oks hasn’t been there , she was so free and relaxed trying to do things . I can’t watch zero personality people .. I am very disappointed with Ashley who was my favorite for many months and now it is like a “ no purpose ( apart from money ) tenant “ … at least she enjoys outside of the villa and that’s great for her and I like it also .. Sara knows exactly what to do , she’s cool and relaxed but I don’t know how long she will manage to last this boredom .. 

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think he is interested in any of the happenings in the villas … most probably , he isn’t informed or they didn’t tell him that a new tenant has arrived , even if they did , seeing the rest , he might have lost faith that this “ new one ( for him ) “ can be anything different than the rest ( actually Sara and him could maybe find common communication ground with her being  very experienced .. ) .. 

The general feeling is that half of the tenants don’t speak with the other half .. absolutely zero relationships .. Even Harley is absent from stupidities ( she let today Cecilia and fiora to occupy the cameras … ) … REALLY BAD PERIOD for the Barcelona apartments . 

Well, I think it's pretty obvious that RLC has chosen a guy in Lacrim who plays at least one league too low for most of the girls who live with him in the villas. However, he probably would not have had a chance in any case, considering how many of the girls in B4 would never really fully participate in RLC. The current lack of action is simply a result of poor casting. Even the few active girls can no longer compensate for this. There is simply a lack of cute girls who participate fully.  

I think GoV has reached a point where they should replace the entire cast in GoV and CoV (including Nelly and Bodgan). I know many here don't like to hear it, but maybe they should think about casting a few young couples altogether. There are a lot of rooms that would be good for couples. Ideal would probably be at least one actual lesbian couple, to bring in a little more variety. But it really doesn't make sense to have more and more girls there, where nothing ever happens even over a serveral months-long stay.

37 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, I think it's pretty obvious that RLC has chosen a guy in Lacrim who plays at least one league too low for most of the girls who live with him in the villas. However, he probably would not have had a chance in any case, considering how many of the girls in B4 would never really fully participate in RLC. The current lack of action is simply a result of poor casting. Even the few active girls can no longer compensate for this. There is simply a lack of cute girls who participate fully.  

I think GoV has reached a point where they should replace the entire cast in GoV and CoV (including Nelly and Bodgan). I know many here don't like to hear it, but maybe they should think about casting a few young couples altogether. There are a lot of rooms that would be good for couples. Ideal would probably be at least one actual lesbian couple, to bring in a little more variety. But it really doesn't make sense to have more and more girls there, where nothing ever happens even over a serveral months-long stay.

it doesnt matter who they put in while they are allowed to come and go as they please, empty apts and watching girls sleep doesnt sell subscriptions

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

it doesnt matter who they put in while they are allowed to come and go as they please, empty apts and watching girls sleep doesnt sell subscriptions

I don't think it would really be a problem if this wasn't used to just completely avoid living in the apartments, too. The problem is not that the girls are not always in the apartments, but that the girls, when they are there, obviously censor their lives too much. There is simply far too little happening, and when something does happen, it's one of those ridiculous shows or boredom like in the waiting room. The problem in the apartments is that there is far too little action.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I don't think it would really be a problem if this wasn't used to just completely avoid living in the apartments, too. The problem is not that the girls are not always in the apartments, but that the girls, when they are there, obviously censor their lives too much. There is simply far too little happening, and when something does happen, it's one of those ridiculous shows or boredom like in the waiting room. The problem in the apartments is that there is far too little action.

the girls are too tired to do anything after being out all day or night, the only time they show any excitement is when they are getting ready for a night out

50 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The current lack of action is simply a result of poor casting

Agree. But why is that?

Obviously one reason is money as Noldus pointed out.

The pay is low = more profit, but there must be

other reasons for this currently very boring B4.

RLC management is not that stupid, so they must have

some big problems in hiring quality.