Politics Boards # 3 (08/22/23)

10 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

You better used the right bathroom 🚻 when your in Florida 

Ich habe nicht vor Florida vor dem ertrinken zu besuchen !!!   Kuba fand ich toll - nach der Befreiung von der versifften USA !!

Welche Toilette besucht wird sollte doch eigentlich bei Amerikanern mit ihren statistischen "Mini-Schwänzen" kein Problem sein.  LOL LOL

24 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Gee, I thought that 90+ years ago we were told that whites were the master race, with an Austrian accent. What's next,  did Snoopy not shoot down the Red Baron?

You were if you were German 

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

Ich habe nicht vor Florida vor dem ertrinken zu besuchen !!!   Kuba fand ich toll - nach der Befreiung von der versifften USA !!

Welche Toilette besucht wird sollte doch eigentlich bei Amerikanern mit ihren statistischen "Mini-Schwänzen" kein Problem sein.  LOL LOL

WWW.DW.COM

A German businessman has been arrested over suspicions that he exported equipment to Russia...

I bet he's related to you

17 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Who cares? One piece shit killing another piece of shit. Now, hopefully, the Wagner Group will go after Putin for retribution and the world will be rid of both Prigozhin and Putin.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, StarLight28 said:
UNTERNEHMEN-HEUTE.DE

Der frühere US-Präsident Donald Trump wird sich nach seiner Anklage wegen Wahlbeeinflussung im Bundesstaat Georgia am...

The sheriff in Fulton County is almost as big a clown as is the Fulton County DA. I guess they were afraid some FBI agents would start another riot.:tongue: 

• Haha 1