B2 - General Topic 2023 #14 (August / September)

Just now, ddhm said:

Welcome back to the one and only , THE RIGHTFUL OWNER of this place’s Master Bedroom ..

Welcome back to the one and only , hopefully free from the recent adventures and ready to provide and make Barcelona watchable again . 

Welcome back to the one and only ( I THINK SHE’S  OFFICIALLY NOW THE MOST RETURNEE REPEATER ) , Prague , Barcelona in B2 , Barcelona in B1 , Barcelona in the villa , Barcelona in the new apartment , in a journey that started years ago in Russia. What more to say showing how POPULAR this girl is and one of the most REQUESTED and  women that would give viewership , create chats and endless forum talks … 

Welcome back to the one and inky who will give back a massive amount of glory to the Barcelona project , the one and only that can GUARANTEE entertainment and viewership . The one and only that next to her , the rest are “ just other tenants “ …The one and only who elk for sure make/ provide a very very “ WARM “ autumn/ winter . 

WELCOME BACK TO THE ONE AND ONLY , WELCOME BACK TO “ THE GENERAL “ , WELCOME BACK TO SWEET LITTLE ULYANA .

It’s good to know that RLC isn’t punishing her despite her behavior , they listen and try to have her requests committed. Happy I caught this moment live , WELCOME BACK 

🥳🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩👏👏👏👏

For a month or two.  Her track record of long stays has yet too materialize.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Welcome back to the one and only , THE RIGHTFUL OWNER of this place’s Master Bedroom ..

Welcome back to the one and only , hopefully free from the recent adventures and ready to provide and make Barcelona watchable again . 

Welcome back to the one and only ( I THINK SHE’S  OFFICIALLY NOW THE MOST RETURNEE REPEATER ) , Prague , Barcelona in B2 , Barcelona in B1 , Barcelona in the villa , Barcelona in the new apartment , in a journey that started years ago in Russia. What more to say showing how POPULAR this girl is and one of the most REQUESTED and  women that would give viewership , create chats and endless forum talks … 

Welcome back to the one and inky who will give back a massive amount of glory to the Barcelona project , the one and only that can GUARANTEE entertainment and viewership . The one and only that next to her , the rest are “ just other tenants “ …The one and only who elk for sure make/ provide a very very “ WARM “ autumn/ winter . 

WELCOME BACK TO THE ONE AND ONLY , WELCOME BACK TO “ THE GENERAL “ , WELCOME BACK TO SWEET LITTLE ULYANA .

It’s good to know that RLC isn’t punishing her despite her behavior , they listen and try to have her requests committed. Happy I caught this moment live , WELCOME BACK 

🥳🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩👏👏👏👏

sounds like leora ur talking about

• Haha 2

Pff .. If Nadia and Ulyana match , BEWARE OF WHAT IT IS GOING TO BE . B2 is alive once again , after a disappointing summer in the place that should be parties and fun and night escapes for many tenants of other apartments , at least we are rewarded with this EPIC return . And together with Lubna , Nadia and Ulyana can for sure provide . It’s a good RLC day after a longtime . 

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

For a month or two.  Her track record of long stays has yet too materialize.  

Nearly 2 years in Russia ( maybe more ? Can’t remember and need to check the archives ) . I think more than 6 months in B2 .. then , massive unlucky incidents … BUT …

SHE’S always around and available . It is funny , in my own way of seeing things we have back the formation of the trio .

The Past … Leora 

The Present … Ulyana 

The future … Elli 

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

sounds like leora ur talking about

It’s very simple . I am watching RLC since 2016 . I post in this forum since 2020 . Everyone has his favorites .

DDHM’s favorite is Ulyana . What to do ? So simple as that 

RLC is completely desperate for bring back Ulyana again after the last event  with her,

her fans are probably very happy but for me this is not a good sign, that just show all the difficulties RLC having for find new tenants for fill their empty beds

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Pff .. If Nadia and Ulyana match , BEWARE OF WHAT IT IS GOING TO BE . B2 is alive once again , after a disappointing summer in the place that should be parties and fun and night escapes for many tenants of other apartments , at least we are rewarded with this EPIC return . And together with Lubna , Nadia and Ulyana can for sure provide . It’s a good RLC day after a longtime . 

They can be friends, but not "adventure friends" like you are thinking about.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

nadia will tell her to keep the noise down during the day so lubna can sleep and not be tired for work

She didn't even told that to the group that were there parting until morning. She even asked Milena to kick them out.

I see Ulyana is back again as participant at B2 which is really confusing me 😕🤔

My theory and I think the general theory on here about her recent sudden departure was that her boyfriend got so mad when he became aware that Ulyana had sex with Dylan on cams (similar to Azura's situation) but she is now back. 

Does that mean she broke up with her boyfriend ? or my other theory is that she got a short term job (such as modeling) in another city in Spain and she decided to take it and she finished this assignment now ? that is why she is back.  

• Haha 1

Three pages of furious anticipation of who it would be, then Ulyana shows up AGAIN and sucks the life out of the thread.  Well done RLC...careful your desperation is showing.  You are just putting bodies in rooms mostly repeats and the newbies that you hire are all nuns.  Or ghosts.

• Like 1