B2 - General Topic 2023 #14 (August / September)

23 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Dude...you think that was bad...she was in the lounge earlier doing some stretch exercises and soon after, she touched her vag through her fitness pants...she moved her hand to her face and saw blood on her hand...she looked surprised and shocked and quickley went to the bathroom to clean up and then went to the kitchen to chat to the others. I did however see her eating a bowl of salad and though wtf...she tried ramming half the contents of the bowl onto the fork lol.  

Maybe you are used to women that don’t have periods 

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

As great as it was / is the return of sweet little Ulyana , it is more than obvious that it won’t be any kind of connection / chemistry : communication with Lubna . They will have simply a typical cosharing relationship and nothing more . With Nadia , which actually is the key point for a “ happy Ulyana “ back with RLC , it depends on how they will be sharing times outside , if and when they meet. 

I will also support a comment made that she most probably was expecting that perhaps she could be moving in with Harley and possibly having Fiora back in her old room ( Fiora seems  she was “ activated “ and called urgently to cover Ulyana’s sudden departure ) in B2 and maybe moving ( mostly ) Nadia in the main bedroom or ( less likely ) Lubna who is the most active , despite her working schedule . 

In any case , we saw that Harley and Ulyana have a great friendship , for as long as they were common roommates , their apartment was the best in terms of viewership and both girls had a great chemistry and how to share time for the cameras and satisfy the viewers . It all now looks a bit blurry of how it is going to be , I don’t think Ulyana seems happy with how things are but let’s see . She can’t complain though as RLC gave her one more opportunity , wanting both to have a win / win situation . 

Harley & Fiora also have a great friendship and likely to be a life long friendship. Yes they have their ups and their downs but they are incredibly close,  so close that they were at a concert together without Uly. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

That response does not marry up with what I said. 

Obviously you were disgusted by her finding out she got her period…my response marry very well with what you said…and that’s ok. Maybe you are not familiar with women’s menstrual cycles 

2 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Boorriinngg!💤💤💤

She’s just not fulfilling your obsession , what she was doing was far more sexy than opening her legs and giving you one more archive in your obsessive list . 

• Haha 2

Just now, ddhm said:

She’s just not fulfilling your obsession , what she was doing was far more sexy than opening her legs and giving you one more archive in your obsessive list . 

Is that all you got? Same bullshit reply from you every time. If you really think some guy taking pictures of her is exciting to watch then you need to get a life.

3 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Is that all you got? Same bullshit reply from you every time. If you really think some guy taking pictures of her is exciting to watch then you need to get a life.

Same bullshit reply ? 😂🤣😂🤣😂 You are the “ Repeater “ of the famous “ one more DO NOTHING “ when your obsession isn’t presented  on cameras 😂

Life isn’t opening legs , inserting dildos and fingers and some individuals waiting and paying a service to find their pen to write in an “ events calendar “ or a mobile device who masturbated where , when , how and the time that it lasted .. and then sum it up and when situations occur , appear PROUD and DOMINANT showing us that “ THIS WAS HER XX or XXX masturbation “ … I think you should get a life and appreciate the variety of things that human beings do and your obsession to become manageable .. Ahh , don’t forget your emojis and short answers , it is clear that you are highly educated as well , since you can’t create a post of more than 2 lines all the time .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1