B2 - General Topic 2023 #14 (August / September)

Noldus

jetzt ist es klar,  NADIA ist einfach eine gut Bezahlte Nutte , bei ihr wurde beim Ficken im  Freien Balkonbereich einfach von RLC der Ton abgeschaltet. soviel zu RLC Betrüger Firma, Ich Plane eine Anzeige habe vorher alles auf genommen . 

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Obviously you commented but it appears you were probably getting some sort of sexual gratification out of what you were telling me...fool. 

Oh yeah….it felt like writing 50 shades of red 🙄…go back to obscurity, this forum is above your brain capabilities 

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure, because I didn't understand all the words... It seems to me that immediately after the photo shoot, the ex-husband or boyfriend wanted to have sex and Nadia said no, she was telling him that he had misunderstood, these were not the agreements. In fact he seemed very annoyed and a long discussion began in a low voice which continued first in the kitchen and then on the balcony.
Then I went to sleep.
But the poor guy was very provoked with that photo shoot: Nadia was very sexy and provocative.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Boing said:

I'm not sure, because I didn't understand all the words... It seems to me that immediately after the photo shoot, the ex-husband or boyfriend wanted to have sex and Nadia said no, she was telling him that he had misunderstood, these were not the agreements. In fact he seemed very annoyed and a long discussion began in a low voice which continued first in the kitchen and then on the balcony.
Then I went to sleep.
But the poor guy was very provoked with that photo shoot: Nadia was very sexy and provocative.

He just wanted sex and Nadia said that it wasn't going to happen. After that they talked about their relationship as a divorced couple.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Boing said:

Then I went to sleep.

she use him now just for make views she is from the Milena school...she play  a bad game

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Stop being a cheap version of Jeffrey Epstein and be kind to people, make friends not enemies dick head. 

I mean not for nothing I haven’t said anything mean…just responded to a common that was 3/4 about Milena getting her period…the rest you just looking dumber every time you write  back 

7 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Oh I'm sorry, where does it say to sign up and comment all the time. I have also been forewarned about you so I'll just go get the popcorn to sit back and listen to your nonsense. 

I'm glad you were warned about me. I would hate to shock you with my bad behavior.  Don't choke on that popcorn. :dodgy: