B2 - General Topic 2023 #14 (August / September)

Noldus

Ulyana applying lotion after her shower, looked so good with her body glistening!

And the bates, she looks amazing displaying, jiggling and spreading her spankable ass towards the camera last night. And the this afternoons bate when she changed and then played/sucked that big white dildo. Looking forward to seeing her play with that dildo in doggy or bouncing on it! (Probably too big for anal, but then she has toyed herself her pink dildo!) And the looks at the camera, no one does that better

Very happy that she has returned 😁

3 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Ulyana applying lotion after her shower, looked so good with her body glistening!

And the bates, she looks amazing displaying, jiggling and spreading her spankable ass towards the camera last night. And the this afternoons bate when she changed and then played/sucked that big white dildo. Looking forward to seeing her play with that dildo in doggy or bouncing on it! (Probably too big for anal, but then she has toyed herself her pink dildo!) And the looks at the camera, no one does that better

Very happy that she has returned 😁

I am fine with her being back, I just don't think she is a good fit for that apartment and I don't see her being to friendly with the other girls living there. There could be some hard feelings that Ulyana got the master bedroom and not one of the others. I would say Ulyana would be much happier living with Harley and Fiora.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I am fine with her being back, I just don't think she is a good fit for that apartment and I don't see her being to friendly with the other girls living there. There could be some hard feelings that Ulyana got the master bedroom and not one of the others. I would say Ulyana would be much happier living with Harley and Fiora.

The only one that wanted the room is Lubna and looks like she doesn't care that much about it.

4 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

What have the others done to warrant it?! Ulyana is much more deserving of it (even after just a few days), although I admit the camera angles are not as good as her last bedroom.

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Guys here were saying that Lubna is bulimic, but I'm not sure because looks like she's getting some weight.

If you think she is putting on weight you need to get your eyes tested!!!!! Lubna is less developed than a 10 year old. She has zero shape. Nero muscle definition. Her eating habits revolve around binge eating followed by throwing up.

I guess she might appeal to some people (the sort that visited Epstein's island!!!) but she should not be part of RLC

32 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

What have the others done to warrant it?! Ulyana is much more deserving of it (even after just a few days), although I admit the camera angles are not as good as her last bedroom.

I am not saying they deserve it, just they wanted it and they may be mad because they did not get it.

• Upvote 1