new couple nina/kira

Guest bobbyjoe

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the conversation it sounds like brunette is confused, lost and very depressed. Blonde is trying

to figure out what has been wrong with her for the past few month and she is not getting any answers.

They are making Roman and Sofia look normal. Blonde is telling her she is not her mother and sick and tired of taking care of her like a little baby. Brunette told her boss she is coming to work on the phone but

will be late and minutes later decided to take her clothes off and stay home. Seems to me like brunette

needs a lot of therapy. Now she made the blonde sick. Major drama with them. Time for makeout sex. lol

Guest observer1

From the conversation it sounds like brunette is confused, lost and very depressed. Blonde is trying

to figure out what has been wrong with her for the past few month and she is not getting any answers.

They are making Roman and Sofia look normal. Blonde is telling her she is not her mother and sick and tired of taking care of her like a little baby. Brunette told her boss she is coming to work on the phone but

will be late and minutes later decided to take her clothes off and stay home. Seems to me like brunette

needs a lot of therapy. Now she made the blonde sick. Major drama with them. Time for makeout sex. lol

....and this has been going on for upwards of 3 hours now.  Looks like Blondie suffers from stress asthma, she really was struggling to breathe...

PS - what is that awful noise heard occasionally - sounds like someone drilling into their walls, it would drive me nuts, no wonder they row....

I think even the cat would escape all that drama if it was possible. It was 3 hours and nothing got resolved.

I believe it's brunettes 23rd B-day. Not a healthy relationship. Welcome to a real world of russian lesbians.

Guest observer1

Blondie appears to have gone to work leaving the brunette at home looking depressed and fed up.

Even a very friendly ginger cat can't raise her spirits...

Holly cow the acting of this 2 girls. They where in the kitchen and about every 15 seconds they look at the camera, next they kiss and stop , bla bla a little bit more look at the camera and  again kissing.

Watched them for a long time only camera they "looked at" as you say was the one under the TV in the living room.

I think even the cat would escape all that drama if it was possible. It was 3 hours and nothing got resolved.

I believe it's brunettes 23rd B-day. Not a healthy relationship. Welcome to a real world of russian lesbians.

I thought you understood Russian? Then u must have tuned out before the end of the argument because things did get resolved. Kira(brunette) said that tomorrow she will talk to some lady like Nina(blond) wanted her to. And right before Nina walked out Kira said that everything was ok.

Yesterday I noticed that they had a lot of bottles in the refrigerator, but only a little bit of food. Hopefully there is housewarming party coming up on weekend? I would think that a lesbian couple have a lot of interesting friends  ;)

Yesterday I noticed that they had a lot of bottles in the refrigerator, but only a little bit of food. Hopefully there is housewarming party coming up on weekend? I would think that a lesbian couple have a lot of interesting friends  ;)

eso YA lo dije yo , y me da que pasara como en la fiesta de efim , que habra problemas , los homosexuales son mas abiertos sexualmente que los heterosexuales , lastima que el apartamento no tiene habitaciones