new couple nina/kira

Guest bobbyjoe

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being gay in Russia now is tough enough. I can't imagine what it's like the way they are treated there.

I have seen a television documentary that told gays and lesbians treatment in Russia. The main role in that document was the group that searched for, organized traps, beat and humiliated very hard way these minorities (eg in their own droppings). They also filmed everything with mobile phone cameras. Document events took place precisely in St. Petersburg where these brave girls living. It is quite regrettable if these girls will have the same treatment victims, e.g. due to the pictures published here. I, at least do not want to see them come home beaten, sense of humiliation and all their places in the blood.

Being gay in Russia now is tough enough. I can't imagine what it's like the way they are treated there.

I have seen a television documentary that told gays and lesbians treatment in Russia. The main role in that document was the group that searched for, organized traps, beat and humiliated very hard way these minorities (eg in their own droppings). They also filmed everything with mobile phone cameras. Document events took place precisely in St. Petersburg where these brave girls living. It is quite regrettable if these girls will have the same treatment victims, e.g. due to the pictures published here. I, at least do not want to see them come home beaten, sense of humiliation and all their places in the blood.

It might have been this one, but I'm not sure.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/06/the-hunted-gays-of-putin-s-russia-vicious-vigilantes-and-state-bigotry-close-up.html

Guest observer1

It is not easy to be gay and lesbian in Russia - there's lots of accounts around of what it means to the individuals concerned.

Here are a couple and it doesn't make easy reading for we liberated souls in the west.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2551767/Footage-horrific-beatings-humiliation-suffered-gay-lesbians-hands-homophobic-Russian-gangs-emerges-days-country-hosts-winter-Olympics.html

and

http://www.rferl.org/content/being-gay-in-russia-gets-harder-still/24625561.html

Can I ask those who are prone to criticise the housemates on RLC, please take into account the world these two girls have to live in before making their comments.

Can I ask those who are prone to criticise the housemates on RLC, please take into account the world these two girls have to live in before making their comments.

A thoughtful post on CC. How refreshing.

Where I live, people who commit assault and attempted murder should be convicted in a court of law and tossed into our prisons. Where they will learn to be Bubba's jail house wife.

Guest bobbyjoe

hey,blond girl if you listen me,stop crying and go take a shower,it's not possible crying always like that seriously

elle est vraiment grave la blonde non seulement elle fait la tronche tout le temps en plus elle gueule apres la petite brune elle branle rien elle a laisser le plateau sur le lit meme pas foutue de bouger son cul elle craint

Guest bobbyjoe

je l'a supporte déjà plus la blonde,j'ai qu'une envie c'est lui en collé une pour la calmer serieux,elle est insupportable et l'autre qui est soumise et qui se laisse faire,quel tristesse à regarder,çà va vite me saouler

je l'a supporte déjà plus la blonde,j'ai qu'une envie c'est lui en collé une pour la calmer serieux,elle est insupportable et l'autre qui est soumise et qui se laisse faire,quel tristesse à regarder,çà va vite me saouler

je crois aussi c’était une bonne idée de mettre justement un couple de filles (ou meme de garçons ) mais la quelle deception j'ai de la peine pour cette petite elle se démène pour lui faire plaisir et l'autre elle l'engueule

au fait elle s'est laver aujourdhui ? lol

Guest bobbyjoe

je crois aussi c’était une bonne idée de mettre justement un couple de filles (ou meme de garçons ) mais la quelle deception j'ai de la peine pour cette petite elle se démène pour lui faire plaisir et l'autre elle l'engueule

au fait elle s'est laver aujourdhui ? lol

non la blonde ne s'est toujours pas laver,elle a juste changer de culotte se matin sans se laver la foufoune,remarque l'autre à pris juste 1 douche en 3 jours,c'est un peu mieux mais pas top.

pour un lechage de minou,je crois qu'on peut attendre quelque mois si elles sont toujours là