new couple nina/kira

Guest bobbyjoe

Guest bobbyjoe

Damn...it's been well over a year and a half since I gave RLC any money.  Just think how much I've been able to spend on other stuff.  That just MIGHT have to change now that we have lesbians in the house.

Decisions...decisions...

30$ is a good deal if you compare the other site you are member,for me the site watchme is really a shit for 10$.

on rlc,you have a great quality cameras with the recent appartments

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn...it's been well over a year and a half since I gave RLC any money.  Just think how much I've been able to spend on other stuff.  That just MIGHT have to change now that we have lesbians in the house.

Decisions...decisions...

30$ is a good deal if you compare the other site you are member,for me the site watchme is really a shit for 10$.

on rlc,you have a great quality cameras with the recent appartments

Oh, I agree about watchme...and I've expressed my opinion of that site in its thread.  However, I'm only interested in one apartment in RLC...the lesbians.  Paying $30 for one apartment would be a significant increase, which is why I'm having a hard time making my decision.

Guest bobbyjoe

A question stupid guys:

NINA is brown or blonde?

you choose,me j have choose kira name for the brunet and nina for the blond for make and name for future videos :)