B4 - General Topic 2023 #44(August / September)

25 minutes ago, happyone said:

Rachel moved her bedding to Aya old bed-Oks still has her bed.  If Rachel sleeps in the same room as Oks--I am sure we can kiss any Rachel masturbating goodbye. 

If that call came from headquarters they are truly retarded. If she did it on her own, she is truly retarded…so basically it’s a retarded situation 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

If that call came from headquarters they are truly retarded. If she did it on her own, she is truly retarded…so basically it’s a retarded situation 

1. you mean what are they/she thinking 

2. it's a fucked up situation

Trying to be politically correct here 😏  Hell fuck it--keep it like you said it--all retarded actions. 🤣

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

I don't believe that she will move there because I guess that Oks will leave by the end of the month.

BTW, Tanis room is still empty. I really doubt that RLC want a second room empty.

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't believe that she will move there because I guess that Oks will leave by the end of the month.

BTW, Tanis room is still empty. I really doubt that RLC want a second room empty.

🤷‍♂️…who knows…the situation is FUBAR 

4 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

I think it was just for the night to keep her company 🙂