Which is which??

Nina is femme and spends much of her time trying to please/motivate Kira to move her ass.  Kira is lazy and a bit petulant but in a Russian boy way, not in a spoiled girl child way.  Nina has to organize things and try to keep their canoe moving along with lots of excessive drama, as mentioned before, and eye rolls, signs of frustrated neglect, and so on.  Kira is a little like Anton in that she won't compromise much, does only what she wants, but when it comes time to pleasure her partner, applies herself admirably.  Of the two, I suspect Kira does most of the alcohol drinking; Nina provides both scheduled and unscheduled dramatic presentations.  But unlike Anton, Kira doesn't seem to suffer from flattened affect.  She will rise to the occasion and come alive if she is sufficiently prodded by Nina.  I might be wrong.  I usually am, of course.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

the blond like stay in bed for the brunett help her to up,she like waiting the brunett come with some food for her on bed,she like crying and sad face always ,

she have exactly the comportment j hate watching,j don't think j stay long time watching this blond girl,she make me angry .

yes,the blond have a comportment of the boy,it's frequently like that in a lesbians couple,one girl like a boy comportment and the other girl are submissive.

and j think we can waiting long time before see some sexual action here,it's my impression for the moment.

no shower again this morning,just have change the panties with out washing!

sorry for my english,j try doing my best but not easy

Still, I use their RLC stage names out of respect. So I will refer to the kitten as "Pumpkin" until someone digs up a better reference.  :D

I got one Squirell--Garfield!  Pumkin is kind of a gay name for a male cat  ;D

I like that. Garfield it is. Now I'll tune into the kitchen camera every day to see if they feed him lasagne. This could get exciting. :D

the blond like stay in bed for the brunett help her to up,she like waiting the brunett come with some food for her on bed,she like crying and sad face always ,

she have exactly the comportment j hate watching,j don't think j stay long time watching this blond girl,she make me angry .

yes,the blond have a comportment of the boy,it's frequently like that in a lesbians couple,one girl like a boy comportment and the other girl are submissive.

and j think we can waiting long time before see some sexual action here,it's my impression for the moment.

THX bobbyjoe for using english, it´s really not bad..

You are accepting that this is an international platform despite your efforts, just in opposit to some other Newbies or Oldies here, trying permanently to create a French or Spanish platform.

Thanks a lot for your engagement and efforts.

THX bobbyjoe for using english, it´s really not bad..

You are accepting that this is an international platform despite your efforts, just in opposit to some other Newbies or Oldies here, trying permanently to create a French or Spanish platform.

Thanks a lot for your engagement and efforts.

L'art de brosser dans le sens du poil made in cowboyland...  Bah oui, certains s'expriment en français ou en espagnol sur ce site, il faut l'admettre... et surtout faire l'effort de traduire. C'est tellement mieux quand ce sont les autres qui s'emmerdent avec gogoltraduc et compagnie. Ben voyons, pourquoi se compliquer la vie ?

L'art de brosser dans le sens du poil made in cowboyland...  Bah oui, certains s'expriment en français ou en espagnol sur ce site, il faut l'admettre... et surtout faire l'effort de traduire. C'est tellement mieux quand ce sont les autres qui s'emmerdent avec gogoltraduc et compagnie. Ben voyons, pourquoi se compliquer la vie ?

This translates into English as "The art of brush in the direction of hair made ​​in Cowboyland ... Well yes, some speak French or Spanish on this site, admittedly ... and especially make the effort to translate. It's so much better when it's other people who get bored with gogoltraduc and company. C'mon, why complicate things?"

I will usually translate my comments as best I can into the languages of the people who are posting about the topic in question. It is called "courtesy."

J'ai l'habitude de traduire mes commentaires que mieux que je peux dans les langues des gens qui postent sur ​​le sujet en question. Il est appelé «courtoisie».

Habituellement, je vais traduire mes commentaires que mieux que je peux dans les langues des gens qui affichent sur ​​le sujet en question. Il est appelé «courtoisie».

Meestal zal ik mijn commentaar zo goed mogelijk in de talen van de mensen die posten over het onderwerp in kwestie te vertalen. Het heet "dank."

comments motlh mugh jIH Hoch neHqu' vaj nuvpu' 'Iv posting umqu' ghot topic je yu' Hol vIta'laH. ponglu' "moj je batlh."

http://camcaps.net/the-old-dudes-board/the-eternal-language-issue-thread/msg67330/#msg67330

Thank you bobbyjoe.

Parler de courtoisie à un français, c'est un peu comme inventer l'eau chaude.

Cela dit, gogolmachin ne suffit pas, il faut également faire un effort de compréhension.

--

Talking about courtesy to a French, is a bit like inventing the hot water.  ;D

That said, "Gogol&Co" is not enough, and make an effort to understand is necessary. Isn't it dear squirrel ?  ;)

Hot water was invented by a cave man. They don't exist any more.

L'eau chaude a été inventé par un homme des cavernes. Ils n'existent pas plus.

;)

This is UNTRUE, silly rodent.  Hot water was invented by a French man.  Here's proof:

"Où étiez-vous la nuit dernière , fille ? Vous étiez dehors toute la nuit et vous rentrez chez vous avec votre maquillage coulant sur votre visage ! Qui étiez-vous? Quel genre de cheval t-il monter ? Qu'est-ce que son père fait dans la vie ? Quelle est la taille de leur maison ? Qu'est-ce que sa mère ressemble? Est-elle jolie ? Vous ne pouvez pas aller au bal ce week-end , comme une leçon pour vous apprendre à ne pas rester dehors toute la nuit comme une pute de rue pas cher ! Parlez-moi de la mère de votre ami."