Which is which??

I'd say something snarky, but Cho2vant would cut off my supply of fine cognac. The French have a monopoly on this: like Putin does with Ukraine's energy supply, the French can do this to us.

Fortunately I can still procure single malt Scotch from my Scottish cousins if I need a back-up plan.

Now, have we determined that the blonde is Nina and the brunette is Kira? Inquiring minds want to know...

Je dirais quelque chose de sarcastique, mais Cho2vant couperais mon offre de cognac. Les Français ont un monopole sur ce point: comme Poutine fait avec l'approvisionnement énergétique de l'Ukraine, les Français peuvent faire pour nous.

Heureusement, je peux encore obtenir scotch single malt de mes cousins ​​écossais si j'ai besoin d'un plan de sauvegarde.

Maintenant, nous avons déterminé que la blonde est Nina et la brune est Kira? Les esprits curieux veulent savoir ...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say something snarky, but Cho2vant would cut off my supply of fine cognac. The French have a monopoly on this: like Putin does with Ukraine's energy supply, the French can do this to us.

Fortunately I can still procure single malt Scotch from my Scottish cousins if I need a back-up plan.

Now, have we determined that the blonde is Nina and the brunette is Kira? Inquiring minds want to know...

Je dirais quelque chose de sarcastique, mais Cho2vant couperais mon offre de cognac. Les Français ont un monopole sur ce point: comme Poutine fait avec l'approvisionnement énergétique de l'Ukraine, les Français peuvent faire pour nous.

Heureusement, je peux encore obtenir scotch single malt de mes cousins ​​écossais si j'ai besoin d'un plan de sauvegarde.

Maintenant, nous avons déterminé que la blonde est Nina et la brune est Kira? Les esprits curieux veulent savoir ...

:D

Un français ne priverait jamais un écureuil de cognac. Seul un esprit étroit pourrait avoir une telle idée. Personnellement mes préférences vont à la "Grande Champagne". Si tu sais pas quoi m'offrir à Noël...

A défaut un whisky des Highlands.  :D

--

A french would never deprive a squirrel of cognac. Only a narrow mind could have such an idea. Personally my preferences go to "Grande Champagne". If you want make me a gift for Xmas...  :D

Otherwise, a Highland scotch

http://www.cognac.com/about-cognac/the-6-cognac-appellations-grande-champagne-petite-champagne-borderies-fins-bois-bons-bois-and-bois-ordinaires/

http://www.whisky.fr/pays-d-origine/ecosse/highlands.html

• 3 weeks later...

the blonde is Kira and the brunette girl, I had some doubts regarding this, but last night, when he went guest cuttle, and under Nina acompanandola, Kira discovers that you had been a sweater to guest and ran to the door, cry you your name so that you pick the garment, they pronounce their names and sounds something like (EDIT)

la rubia es Kira y la morena es Nina,tenia algunas dudas al respecto,pero anoche,cuando se fue la huesped de madugada,y bajo Nina acompañandola,Kira descubre que le habia quedado un sueter a la huesped y corrio a la puerta,le grito su nombre para que recogiera la prenda,ellas pronuncian sus nombres y suena algo asi como (EDIT)

Different letters same shit. When you have KGB guy running the country for the past decade nothing good happens. That said here is meanings for the girls names blonde's (EDIT) and brunette (EDIT).

Found it interesting to read especially about (EDIT) since it describes her personality very accurately.