Which is which??

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we going to assume the blonde is Nina and Kira is the brunette!

I think Nina is a stunning looking girl. Such has a beautiful face and a great body. Kira looks nice too!!!

I didn't think CamCaps ever figured out which was which with Ana & Dana. All I ever heard was "Skinny" and "Fatty" when people described them.

This time it might turn out to be "Blondy" and "Brunette" (or maybe Redhead, I can't tell. Or maybe L1 and L2.) Such are the toils, vexations and troubles of a CC member. It's a dirty job, but we've got to do it.

How 'bout we call the cat "Pumpkin?" That's the important tenant to name...

I think Nina is a stunning looking girl. Such has a beautiful face and a great body. Kira looks nice too!!!

I didn't think CamCaps ever figured out which was which with Ana & Dana. All I ever heard was "Skinny" and "Fatty" when people described them.

This time it might turn out to be "Blondy" and "Brunette" (or maybe Redhead, I can't tell. Or maybe L1 and L2.) Such are the toils, vexations and troubles of a CC member. It's a dirty job, but we've got to do it.

That's right Foamy,we have to name all the Critter's...don't matter about the Tenants name's.

I do know one thing thou...after i got my breath i would call Alma..Darling      ;)

On ‎2014‎-‎10‎-‎20 at 1:22 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Ana & Dana's names were discovered.  Anyone who continued calling them Skinny and Fatty did so because they wanted to...not because they didn't know.

(The Web Link is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

On ‎2014‎-‎10‎-‎20 at 3:59 PM, JoJoGunne said:

Ana & Dana's names were discovered.  Anyone who continued calling them Skinny and Fatty did so because they wanted to...not because they didn't know.

Thank you for the information, JoJo. I highly  respect the veterans like you who have pioneered CC. My previous incarnation joined CC just before they left; I was following Nora instead, and I was quite lacking in experience, and did not see those posts.

Still, I use their RLC stage names out of respect. So I will refer to the kitten as "Pumpkin" until someone digs up a better reference.  :D

ah ! and which dominates which ? de toute façon ce n'est pas leur vrai prénom , alors a part ceux qui comprennent la langue pourront répondre , la seul ou je suis sûr c'est  Dasha=cristina .

Interesting question.

In the US and Japan, there is a game called "Baseball." In this game, there is a pitcher and a catcher.

But  now, in this apartment, we have two catchers. I don't know how the game is played. Hopefully it is a fun game to watch.

I see the stuffed animals. Perhaps they have other toys. I simply hope that they are interesting women (or whatever) and have lots of fun at RLC.

On ‎2014‎-‎10‎-‎20 at 4:10 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Thank you for the information, JoJo. I highly  respect the veterans like you who have pioneered CC. My previous incarnation joined CC just before they left; I was following Nora instead, and I was quite lacking in experience, and did not see those posts.

Still, I use their RLC stage names out of respect. So I will refer to the kitten as "Pumpkin" until someone digs up a better reference.  :D

I got one Squirell--Garfield!  Pumkin is kind of a gay name for a male cat  ;D

On ‎2014‎-‎10‎-‎20 at 3:59 PM, JoJoGunne said:

blondy et brunette c'est bien aussi comme ça on se trompe pas  ;) vue que nous ne savons pas qui est qui