M#1 Angie (2023) #1

Noldus

This apartment is very small.  So small, it is difficult to get good camera positions.  I remember that were several Russian apartments that were this small.   

This is an apartment that you would use for someone in transit.  This makes me think there are several additional apartments coming to RLC Montenegro, and larger ones, too.

Is Angie's apartment in the same town / city as S&D's apartment?

6 minutes ago, moules said:

This apartment is very small.  So small, it is difficult to get good camera positions.  I remember that were several Russian apartments that were this small.   

This is an apartment that you would use for someone in transit.  This makes me think there are several additional apartments coming to RLC Montenegro, and larger ones, too.

Still , much better and woth good vibes giving to tune in and watch than the CONTINUOUS disrespect and disgrace of Esenia and Dima’s .

il y a une heure, moules a dit :

yes the apartment is small, but the cameras are very poorly directed!!! in addition to the severed heads in most of the rooms, if Angie is not glued to the bathroom sink, we cannot see her, unlike the wall on the right and its magnificent electrical wall socket and the towel rack!! !! it would suffice to shift the cam to the left to see the bathroom!!! I think the wall on the right would not be missed by anyone!!!! the same in the kitchen, where the view is placed to show us the electric plates and the water kettle, and if angie is not embedded in the fridge, we can't see her!!!! a little shift to the right and everything would be perfect!!!

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

yes the apartment is small, but the cameras are very poorly directed!!! in addition to the severed heads in most of the rooms, if Angie is not glued to the bathroom sink, we cannot see her, unlike the wall on the right and its magnificent electrical wall socket and the towel rack!! !! it would suffice to shift the cam to the left to see the bathroom!!! I think the wall on the right would not be missed by anyone!!!! the same in the kitchen, where the view is placed to show us the electric plates and the water kettle, and if angie is not embedded in the fridge, we can't see her!!!! a little shift to the right and everything would be perfect!!!

i guess the toilet will be on cam if they move it more to the left

I think it is a more than positive return , she has for quite a lot of comments , the apartment being a new in the “ roster “ is also causing discussion .. 

As was predicted , perhaps Montenegro becomes the new “ Russian base “ for RLC , they definitely need a hub to run operations for the Russians in hostile for them Europe , Serbia and Montenegro are still two countries that they help them / support in certain things , let’s see what’s gonna be the role of this apartment in the long run . I only know that - evidently - RLC is expanding and that the many of the tenants that were saw themselves “ cutting feed “ during “ the purge “ , somehow many of them have made their return on cameras .. meaning that there are MANY connections still with the majority or even all of them .. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, moules said:

for an empty apartment, the size does not matter much, right?