M#1 Angie (2023) #1

Noldus

It’s too early to say but I can’t imagine how this girl is going to bring something exciting just by herself. She is Russian and is alone in a country where she probably does not know anyone, so it is unlikely that she will bring any guest or a partner to the apartment, at least for now.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

It’s too early to say but I can’t imagine how this girl is going to bring something exciting just by herself. She is Russian and is alone in a country where she probably does not know anyone, so it is unlikely that she will bring any guest or a partner to the apartment, at least for now.

yes this is my little fear this is why i prefer waiting 

let see what she have to offer but for the moment i am reserved

Wrong camera positions throughout the appartment. RLC does not listen to viewer's perspective altough multiple complaints are made. Whoever is placnig the cams is an idiot and has no knowledge of angles and perspective. Absolute amateur. This is rubbish ...

• Upvote 1

another apartment with severed heads, in the bathroom, in the kitchen, standing in the living room or in the bedroom, poor angie with the severed head!!!! luckily she's not leia's size, otherwise we wouldn't see anything above the navel!!!!🤨😤

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1