M#1 Angie (2023) #1

Noldus

If RLC is doing bad then how come they can afford so many apartments all over europe plus the equipment fee, plus the girls' fee. 

Wow angie is so tired, she didnt even remove the belt on the bed, just crashed into bed. hold on tight! 11 hour adventurous sleep coming up!!!

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's subscribers that keep them in business.  Without the subscribers generosity RLC would fail to exist.

so that means the business is doing good. dont understand this as most of the apartments are p0rn apartments . the girls have no personality. other apartments are like old retired couples. why do guys need to subscribe to RLC for watching such content. most should just subscribe for a month and should not get fooled by discounts on longer subscriptions.

angie returned at midnight. Which most probably means she was in the city, atleast today, but stayed out. 

9 minutes ago, Zinc said:

so that means the business is doing good. dont understand this as most of the apartments are p0rn apartments . the girls have no personality. other apartments are like old retired couples. why do guys need to subscribe to RLC for watching such content. most should just subscribe for a month and should not get fooled by discounts on longer subscriptions.

angie returned at midnight. Which most probably means she was in the city, atleast today, but stayed out. 

There are likely at least 500,000+ monthly subscribers to the platform. The forum only amounts to  .00000000000001% of RLC subscribers.

Estimated worth of reallifecam.com:  $25,870,000.00

• Like 1

On 9/9/2023 at 6:44 PM, djoko00 said:

this has to stop we love the old angie back in russia for sure but this new girl honestly has nothing to do with the old version , days and days away from the apartment away from her main job maybe she has another job , but as i said before RLC need to stop this circus and send this unkown angie out of the project for good asap

For someone with "no friends" she certainly spends a lot of nights out of her appartment.  I remember her as one of the girls who had lots of unrealized potential.  Like Irma but not near as bad.

I think we can expect lots of unrealized potential this visit as well. It is certainly what I am expecting and she hasn't disappointed so far.

At this point I am pretty sure Angie is running a con on RLC. She is there to be with someone and has duped RLC into paying for it.  I would have expect they were smart enough to see through it but apparently not.  I hope they don't lose too much on this apartment but I suspect she will piss off so many people that the loss of revenue will be noticable.

Irma was more entertaining as a visitor in Masha's apartment.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I guess Montenegro is a place for D&S friends so maybe we don't have many options.

I will stick with my theory that Montenegro will be the hub for all Russians people of RLC , I am expecting that they will expand there slowly .. the rest European Union hubs will see mostly Ukrainians .