M#1 Angie (2023) #1

Noldus

7 minutes ago, Zinc said:

her fiance is also not very commitment type either. so no issues. atleast she is trying to fulfill her commitment to RLC now...

this guy is not her fiance ? you are 100 % sure of that ?

I don't follow the rlc girls on their social medias

Just now, zone51 said:

this guy is not her fiance ? you are 100 % sure of that ?

I don't follow the rlc girls on their social medias

if it bothers you then yes he is the fiance, but if it doesnt, the no, he is not 😆. personally i dont like sharing about their personal lives, coz we never exactly know the situation and its their personal life. let them handle it. Only did it this time coz she had literally turned the apartment into a scam.

4 minutes ago, Zinc said:

if it bothers you then yes he is the fiance, but if it doesnt, the no, he is not 😆. personally i dont like sharing about their personal lives, coz we never exactly know the situation and its their personal life. let them handle it. Only did it this time coz she had literally turned the apartment into a scam.

it's maybe you her true fiance :biggrin:, you know alot of things about her life

Just now, zone51 said:

it's maybe you her true fiance :biggrin:, you knows alot of things about her life

well if she can get attracted to that lazy, demotivated, polar bear lying in her bedroom then probably everyone has a chance. the guy slept for 12 hrs and sleeping again after a 10 sec performance. 

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

well if she can get attracted to that lazy, demotivated, polar bear lying in her bedroom then probably everyone has a chance. the guy slept for 12 hrs and sleeping again after a 10 sec performance. 

he sleep more than the dog, the best way for him to kill the time because of the cameras

welcome in my depress life

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, zone51 said:

he sleep more than the dog, the best way for him to kill the time because of the cameras

welcome in my depress life

hope all this sleeping pays off at night and he is recharged again. angie is still not fully satisfied. exercising to release her energy. 😆. tried a 10min HJ to restart the guy but he showed no response. 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

hope all this sleeping pays off at night and he is recharged again. angie is still not fully satisfied. exercising to release her energy. 😆. tried a 10min HJ to restart the guy but he showed no response. 🤷‍♂️

all this sleeping for 30 secs of sex under the blanket heum the ratio is not good it's not worth to watch if this is the program,

I have to say send Sasha for fuck her very well  he is not very far

1 minute ago, zone51 said:

all this sleeping for 30 secs of sex under the blanket heum the ratio is not good it's not worth to watch if this is the program,

I have to say send Sasha for fuck her very well  he is not very far

well let the guy open up. just a couple of days back he was living in the balcony. in two days he has learnt quickly how to live like normal humans inside the rooms. He is showing improvement.

Sasha can pull it off if he brings vodka with him Angie opens up like a packet of chips after one drink. but if i have noticed correctly, dasha only invites angie for yoga when sasha is not at home 😆