M#1 Angie (2023) #1

Noldus

5 minutes ago, Zinc said:

guys have some positivity. for an apartment which was all about a sleeping/vacation angie, suddenly there is some activity. Who would have a thought, that an engaged girl, soon to marry, will pull this off. this is actually great progress. it could open the flood gates.

the guy lasted 10 secs, lol. but atleast he started. yesterday he ignored her all evening.

A soon to marry woman doing all this , I  guess by not being this guy the “ official guy “ , we have the second drama scene after the Sasha / Dasha incident the night he was completely drunk and Dasha had to bring him on his senses .. always nice to get some real life incidents ( this one at Angie’s apparently is known only to people who know her social media and that’s why isn’t escalating to criticism so far .. ) 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For Angie’s place , only one thing has been clarified so far … That she was suggested by RLC Montenegro hub to go and meet ( if she wanted ) Sasha and Dasha ( with Eva and Matvei ) and she simply didn’t like it and that’s why she has never been seen with them .. 

But at least she tried to meet her neighbors and fellow RLC colleagues . Montenegro tried to bring participants to get to know one another , it doesn’t seem to work and that’s fine . This is a reference to other RLC hubs that I have been always saying they should bring tenants together and get to know one anther and perhaps some good connections could happen . Let’s see in any case how the mystery of this apartment unfolds with this first try under the cameras sequence ..  

she could connect with anyone but sorry to say S/D apartment act like old retired couple now. if there was music,party and vodka, angie would have partied hard with them. long talks and guitar playing like a camping environment is not exactly her type of fun. She actually went there really excited the first time.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

A soon to marry woman doing all this , I  guess by not being this guy the “ official guy “ , we have the second drama scene after the Sasha / Dasha incident the night he was completely drunk and Dasha had to bring him on his senses .. always nice to get some real life incidents ( this one at Angie’s apparently is known only to people who know her social media and that’s why isn’t escalating to criticism so far .. ) 

in her previous apartment i remember a fight between guys. one guy was punched full on with bleeding and everything. that is the best thing about her. there is always something different and unplanned happening if she has ppl around her.

another guy who was seduced by angie for s3x and he secretly ended up screwing another of the 3 girls as well. angie still doesnt know that 🤣.  many many random incidents in that apartment.

well her fiance is a playboy and currently partying with his friends somewhere. highly doubt if he is not also sleeping around.

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

she could connect with anyone but sorry to say S/D apartment act like old retired couple now. if there was music,party and vodka, angie would have partied hard with them. long talks and guitar playing like a camping environment is not exactly her type of fun. She actually went there really excited the first time.

I didn’t watch how the evening was apart of seeing her there and reading that it was a bit boring . I agree totally that - as we know - she’s a party girl but she might have also changed a bit if now she’s in the procedure of standard and fixed guy ( but then what the hell we are watching with this guy 😏🤓 ) … 

In any case , we need to think that Montenegro hub has recently opened and according to my estimation will become the new “ only Russians “ place , accommodating slowly people from the RLC past days of Moscow / St.Petersburg / Krasnoyarsk apartments or of course the appearance of new faces on cameras .. 

We will see what happens , as you say , we saw a minor incident today that already creates lots of chats ( I mean come on , this is Angie we are talking about and officially appearing as single , so … ) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

in her previous apartment i remember a fight between guys. one guy was punched full on with bleeding and everything. that is the best thing about her. there is always something different and unplanned happening if she has ppl around her.

another guy who was seduced by angie for s3x and he secretly ended up screwing another of the 3 girls as well. angie still doesnt know that 🤣.  many many random incidents in that apartment.

well her fiance is a playboy and currently partying with his friends somewhere. highly doubt if he is not also sleeping around.

I am very aware of what has happened , I was EXTREMELY excited when she joined because that apartment in Russia while she was a tenant , ohh well , Barcelona has been a “ dwarf “ compared to it 😂🤣.. Angie ( but this is a general rule ) with the right people and company can “transform “ a looooooot😉. But let’s not forget , new country , new culture , new life from the beginning .. I wouldn’t be surprised if I see friends of hers of that time making short or long stopovers during her stay in this apartment .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

The only one doing serious fucking right now at Angie's place, is the little white terrier humping her foot as it sticks out at the end of the bed.

it makes me curious. do dogs get turned on by looking at humans making out? didnt see it doing it so far, till now. Same i have seen with Leora's dog many times when she is in action.

48 minutes ago, Zinc said:

guys have some positivity. for an apartment which was all about a sleeping/vacation angie, suddenly there is some activity. Who would have a thought, that an engaged girl, soon to marry, will pull this off. this is actually great progress. it could open the flood gates.

the guy lasted 10 secs, lol. but atleast he started. yesterday he ignored her all evening.

Well, if the comments here are to be believed, this guest has blocked the cameras. This is the worst cast for a site like RLC and in combination with the other problems with Angie the best reason to kick her out. 

It's just not worth it considering how little she ends up being there. She would be better off, if at all, in the guest room of Sasha&Dasha, and would make room for Eva and her BF in this apartment. 

1 hour ago, Zinc said:

"it's an evil world we live in"