Leora With Mr black in the ass And Mr Paul on the trigger Jumping 

Paul Tried to put Mr Paul up  ass I couldn't 

Anal sex and trigger 

Trigger drinking milk 

Paul With Mr Black in the ass up and down  

Strong and delicious orgasm with Mr black 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Who might it be you are referring to in your reference of a women without knickers but still talks like a cunt ?

Not wishing to state the obvious but I think he is referring to you Nich'.....Of course I don't have the proof that you would require, but it does seem quite obvious to me and quite possibly 99.99% of the forum members, but of course this figure is only an insinuation as I don't have evidence to prove that either.:biggrin::biggrin: But it's a safe bet!!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I agree with all of your comments Max, except the comment regarding forum members being fact checkers as being plain stupid, since it's not the point of what can actually and factually be believed as to what can  be believed in regards to comments made online without any video evidence of support of such comments otherwise.  

Does video evidence of a bathroom not being used support a comment that Paul didn't take a bath for 30+ hours? Or is your criteria selective depending on who's involved?::)

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Does video evidence of a bathroom not being used support a comment that Paul didn't take bath for 30+ hours? Or is your criteria selective depending who's involved?::)

Maybe you need to write in his gibberish style for him to understand? 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

How do we prove your suggestion, Rd? 🙃

Hey Max, I can't write gibberish so I don't know if it's provable. Plus, some people are so pigheaded it's useless. I chose to ignore this character a while back as I rarely can make sense of what he posts.  

I translated in French and it's still gibberish to me 😆

• Upvote 1