Happy Good Morning GIF by joeyahlbum

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Friday to everyone 

01/09/2023 01/September /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶  

Paul

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito

• Thanks 1

Nicholas

• NicholasAdvanced MemberMembers  

•  

If it is factual, why you don't know, yet you evidently insinuated as such ? Regardless, if the emoji's were meant for me, same to you mate.

I don't particularly want to get into a row with you Nich' out of respect, But ! I have now checked again and can categorically state that Paul went into the bedroom and started "Romancing " :biggrin: Leora at approximately 2250 Wednesday night. Prior to that the last time he had a shower was the afternoon of the day PREVIOUS between 1611 -1617 hrs which was 30.5 hours passed until he put his manky piss ridden cock in skanky Leora's mouth. Prior to the shower he did on arising from sleeping the night on the couch at 1541 hrs go to the bathroom to clean his teeth and that took him 48 seconds :sick:....What a filthy no good disrespectful sack of shit he without doubt is, and Leora is no better for allowing such a maggot to put his rancid appendage into her mouth.

You were not prepared to pass an opinion originally, because you were adamant Leora would not have allowed such a thing.......She did allow it and didn't clean her teeth immediately afterwards either. Do you have an honest opinion now?

I know you to be an honest " fan " of Leora as many are on this forum, but unlike many of the others you do come on the forum and express a valid point of view, while the others who by their very age should know better like to post infantile emojis instead of having the courage of their convictions and expressing them, thereby setting an example.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:
  • .......She did allow it and didn't clean her teeth immediately afterwards either. Do you have an honest opinion now?

This is the woman who gets carried away and has on occasion puts her finger in her mouth after it was in her butt.

27 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Nicholas

•  

If it is factual, why you don't know, yet you evidently insinuated as such ? Regardless, if the emoji's were meant for me, same to you mate.

I don't particularly want to get into a row with you Nich' out of respect, But ! I have now checked and can categorically state that Paul went into the bedroom and started "Romancing " :biggrin: Leora at approximately 2250 Wednesday night. Prior to that the last time he had a shower was the afternoon of the day PREVIOUS between 1611 -1617 hrs which was 30.5 hours passed until he put his manky piss ridden cock in skanky Leora's mouth. Prior to the shower he did on arising from sleeping the night on the couch at 1541 hrs go to the bathroom to clean his teeth and that took him 48 seconds :sick:....What a filthy no good disrespectful sack of shit he without doubt is, and Leora is no better for allowing such a maggot to put his rancid appendage into her mouth.

You were not prepared to pass an opinion originally, because you were adamant Leora would not have allowed such a thing.......She did allow it and didn't clean her teeth immediately afterwards either. Do you have an honest opinion now?

Leora  likes  a good cheese 

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Nicholas

•  

I don't particularly want to get into a row with you Nich' out of respect, But ! I have now checked again and can categorically state that Paul went into the bedroom and started "Romancing " :biggrin: Leora at approximately 2250 Wednesday night. Prior to that the last time he had a shower was the afternoon of the day PREVIOUS between 1611 -1617 hrs which was 30.5 hours passed until he put his manky piss ridden cock in skanky Leora's mouth. Prior to the shower he did on arising from sleeping the night on the couch at 1541 hrs go to the bathroom to clean his teeth and that took him 48 seconds :sick:....What a filthy no good disrespectful sack of shit he without doubt is, and Leora is no better for allowing such a maggot to put his rancid appendage into her mouth.

I know you to be an honest " fan " of Leora as many are on this forum, but unlike many of the others you do come on the forum and express a valid point of view, while the others who by their very age should know better like to post infantile emojis instead of having the courage of their convictions and expressing them, thereby setting an example.

Fucking hell jimbo don't be shy tell him the truth  nice one like it

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Nicholas

•  

Leora comes across as a clean freak but when it comes to sex she gets down with dirty everything. Maybe her fetish is really stinky cheese cock and shitty fingers. Guess she is not Diva or Queen material.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Maybe her fetish is really stinky cheese cock and shitty fingers. Guess she is not Diva or Queen material.

She certainly is to some people, unless they live their life by similar standards.🐌🐌

• Upvote 1