Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #33

Pete1960

24 minutes ago, mingo said:

Did anyone notice the other day when Leora came home with takeout sushi, her name was written on the paper bag and she placed the bag on the kitchen table with her name facing the camera. 

Shhhhhhh 
Pittsburgh GIF by Mike Hitt

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Just to prove to the luvvies that I am not bias in my opinion regarding Paul and Leora.... Paul did have a bath this morning at around 0110 prior to him getting with Leora for a BJ.

Objection, I haven't seen proof of that allegation. If it happened it could be his body double.

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

He took a bath yesterday morning at 0730!

But I agree to an extent that the lack of visible underarm deodorant etc would I imagine in hot weather make them smell like a gorilla’s armpit.

Well now we can piece together Leora's hierarchy of needs:

A Russian man who is quiet, anti social, not close to his family, a nose picker, has horrible table manners, a reluctant bather, who works while she sleeps, who allows her to do everything imaginable sexually on cameras in from of the entire world,  and - ta-ta- whose arm pits smell like a primate.

Nice evidence gathering, homies! I know now I don't meet her needs.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Well now we can piece together Leora's hierarchy of needs:

A Russian man who is quiet, anti social, not close to his family, a nose picker, has horrible table manners, a reluctant bather, who works while she sleeps, who allows her to do everything imaginable sexually on cameras in from of the entire world,  and - ta-ta- whose arm pits smell like a primate.

Nice evidence gathering, homies! I know now I don't meet her needs.

That's  me down  to a t thanks max