B7 - General Topic 2023 #26 (September)

Vor 30 Minuten sagte Xarvaz:

Lacrim packt einen Koffer aus, also fürchte ich, dass er bleiben wird, aber sein Freund auch..  😭

WAs das gibt es doch nicht, gestern Abend hat er erst gepackt, hat diese Drecksau jetzt schon mehr zu sagen wie RLC...

1 minute ago, CC62 said:

WAs das gibt es doch nicht, gestern abend hat er erst gepackt, hat diese drecksau jetzt schon mehr zu sagen wie RLC...

I didn't know he had packed last night, all my attention was with Rachel and not in the bedroom of a gay potato but this is sad

• Haha 1

Il y a 4 heures, CC62 a dit :

Ich werde alles tun das der Hurensohn Rausfliegt notfalls mit gewalt-----

I don't care for Lacrim either, but guys I don't like leave me just rather cold. I won't go foaming at the mouth over them like some here do.

But threatening violence is obsessive on a whole other level... Did you realise what you were writing? Maybe you should take a deep breath, and seek professional help for your mental health...

Reading your comments (and those of Veritas, a guy equally obsessed, but about Dylan instead of Lacrim), I think it's a good thing that the location of the villas & apartments is not generally known to most people on here. I don't even want to think about what some people might be capable of if they found out the exact adresses...

• Upvote 2