B7 - General Topic 2023 #26 (September)

From replay, Sara left him sleeping in his bed and returned to B-4 around 06:30.  So no round 3 in the morning..

I doubt they will become a couple like Thor and Holly, or Tim and Tani.  Tani allowed herself to be controlled by Tim.  For example, agreeing to spend every night in the safety of HIS bed after the two lesbians Lilith and Taylor molested her in B-4.  And if it was Timur who introduced her to the guy who became her bf, well, Timur's views of who is controlling in a relationship continue to be on display in Rome as they were in Barcelona.

Holly, ultimately is a submissive.  And she is much more into guys than girls.

I will characterize Sara as an apex predator (in a good way).  Her predator instincts and behavior were on display the evening of the party in Fiora's and Harley's apartment.  Apex predators may share, but they won't be controlled.  They can also be cruel.  For example, Sara lying on the B-4 LR couch looking at her phone while Lacrim fingered her.  Then, on the night of Lacrim's birthday, she is lying on B-7's LR couch with Wolf fingering her, while Lacrim sits by himself on the terrace.  And the way she apparently dismissed Lacrim when he offered to help, and she told him that she was with Wolf.  And the coup de grace, her going into the bathroom where Lacrim was bathing to get something.  (<<< This was reported, I did not check replay.)

As for being a free spirit, Sara reminds me of Eiian.  And Elian couldn't be controlled either, although No No Nana did her best.

• Upvote 1

Nice to see that Wolf had sex but if he's just going to lounge around like a lump until a girl lets him bang her then i'm out, my sub is up tomorrow and i'm not renewing. He could have jerked off or done interesting stuff nude but no, 10 days of nothing until he got his dick wet. Too many inhibited people joining this site recently and a lot of current participants I find revolting (won't mention any names).