Olimpia, Annet (2023) #2

Pete1960

On 10/14/2023 at 4:14 AM, Pete1960 said:

Very different, 1 looks like the Joker, the other doesn't.

dc comics joker GIF

OF has video, do you know what that is?

Yes but none has confirmed it's OF with her url. Can't just assume everyone does OF could be long distance relationship 

On 10/21/2023 at 12:01 AM, skaterchu said:

Yes but none has confirmed it's OF with her url. Can't just assume everyone does OF could be long distance relationship 

My comment was due to your assumption that it couldn't be OF due to her talking into the phone, I never said she did OF

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Annet has being doing some finger bates that at least seems to be real, although it also seems that she finds a hard time to cum. 

If she has difficulties , it means she’s pushing herself to masturbate because she was told that this is part of her adult entertainment obligations , apart from nudity .. I don’t think that these two now have the same nice chemistry like it was with Nefeli but I hope I am wrong and it gets better … For me , any girl that HAS TO MASTURBATE because like this she can in a way “ reward “ for the cameras exposure , it is worthless . I trust you and believe you that you say that they are finger masturbations ( which for me are the best and definitely the “ real “ form of personal pleasure and not the toys ) but NOT ALL WOMEN like to masturbate BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO for the cameras . We can see it with Nadia also , she doesn’t like it . Esmi the same , she will do whenever she’s super insanely  horny as we saw with her previous stay .

For me RLC girls masturbating has become a “ disease “ since it has become the “ OBLIGATION “ on cameras , it takes away much of the reality . I prefer they are around naked , sexy and teasing than TRYING to do and show something that aren’t comfortable with . Not everyone can be a Leora , an Ulyana , a Harley or a Fiora just to name those that are regulars . 

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If she has difficulties , it means she’s pushing herself to masturbate because she was told that this is part of her adult entertainment obligations , apart from nudity .. I don’t think that these two now have the same nice chemistry like it was with Nefeli but I hope I am wrong and it gets better … For me , any girl that HAS TO MASTURBATE because like this she can in a way “ reward “ for the cameras exposure , it is worthless . I trust you and believe you that you say that they are finger masturbations ( which for me are the best and definitely the “ real “ form of personal pleasure and not the toys ) but NOT ALL WOMEN like to masturbate BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO for the cameras . We can see it with Nadia also , she doesn’t like it . Esmi the same , she will do whenever she’s super insanely  horny as we saw with her previous stay .

For me RLC girls masturbating has become a “ disease “ since it has become the “ OBLIGATION “ on cameras , it takes away much of the reality . I prefer they are around naked , sexy and teasing than TRYING to do and show something that aren’t comfortable with . Not everyone can be a Leora , an Ulyana , a Harley or a Fiora just to name those that are regulars . 

So I guess I have to elaborate better.

I Annet is forcing herself to masturbate as a show then she's very creative. I mean. The that she has being doing are in the morning, she rubs her pussy over her pantie and then puts her on the side and starts rubbing her clit. She takes a long time doing this, about 20 -30 mins. She barely puts her tits out, only does a massage and barely exposes her pussy to the cam. If she's faking it then she's faking a real bate, if I could be clear on what I said.

Nadia said that she doesn't find pleasure in masturbation and the only time that she did was with the toy that her BF gave to her and the other time was when her ex-husband did on her. IIRC.

Esmi in the other hand I believe that she enjoy bating  but is hard to believe that most of the bates that she did on her first stay were real  in the way that she did. I guess it was clear for us that she got real pleasure from all her bates. To me the ones the cam close the most form a bate that she would do in the privacy of her hose would be the last two that she did in the morning.

I agree that most of the bates that we see in the project are fake or forced, I'm starting to believe that also most of the sex that we are seeing in Barcelona are also just for a show and not a real desire. This is why when I see something more close to really it gets my attention. Annet did some shows with her toy and were very clear that it was a show. Both of them are adult models so sex and nudity are part of their job. Maybe this is why Annet have a hard time finding real pleasure.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So I guess I have to elaborate better.

I Annet is forcing herself to masturbate as a show then she's very creative. I mean. The that she has being doing are in the morning, she rubs her pussy over her pantie and then puts her on the side and starts rubbing her clit. She takes a long time doing this, about 20 -30 mins. She barely puts her tits out, only does a massage and barely exposes her pussy to the cam. If she's faking it then she's faking a real bate, if I could be clear on what I said.

Nadia said that she doesn't find pleasure in masturbation and the only time that she did was with the toy that her BF gave to her and the other time was when her ex-husband did on her. IIRC.

Esmi in the other hand I believe that she enjoy bating  but is hard to believe that most of the bates that she did on her first stay were real  in the way that she did. I guess it was clear for us that she got real pleasure from all her bates. To me the ones the cam close the most form a bate that she would do in the privacy of her hose would be the last two that she did in the morning.

I agree that most of the bates that we see in the project are fake or forced, I'm starting to believe that also most of the sex that we are seeing in Barcelona are also just for a show and not a real desire. This is why when I see something more close to really it gets my attention. Annet did some shows with her toy and were very clear that it was a show. Both of them are adult models so sex and nudity are part of their job. Maybe this is why Annet have a hard time finding real pleasure.

Good and detailed explanation , personally this “ forced “ masturbations are what have taken club of my mood to watch the girls doing things , that’s why I enjoy all the drama and fun surrounding the guys , that’s why I really like that we have the guys in B7 that bring whatever stupid , great or weird things to watch . For example , everybody now speaks about Wolf , opinions vary and I think this is the first clear win of him , he has people observing him and not being a loser and indifferent like “ The Child “ . 

About sex , I think whenever we see “ outsiders “ ( visitors , friends , boyfriends , one night stands )  , the sex is real and with actions / reactions . Unfortunately , it is rather rare nowadays to have visitors like in the past , especially Spanish speaking , the girls - i believe mostly  because of the ongoing war don’t feel so safe to engage in meeting local people and they prefer to hang around with the Russian lobby - will then just have some fun or occasional hook ups or spend the days as we see mostly single and isolated . The last GREAT DIFFERENT EXAMPLES that didn't give a shit was the one and only MARLENE and of course LAVIKA . 

This apartment needs to see the girls developing a better bond , like it was with Nefeli . It will be boring till the occasional visits of Olympia’s boyfriend and waiting if Annet  offers anything different than wondering around . 

• Sad 1