B2 - General Topic 2023 #15 (September)

Noldus

6 minutes ago, Troy said:

Going thru some replays and see Nadia. And I couldn't believe my eyes, Nadia is masturbating in front of some guy. Whom must be Gay?! Or she's trying to convert him to be straight? Because I don't understand why this guy is not pounding that's sweet piece of Ass? So she Jerk-off pencil Dick, and That's it? he got that beautiful Sweet Ass in front of him, then he goes home? And she looks very disappointed....WTF!!! 🤣

Word is he is an ex boyfriend who was clearly holding out for some sucky sucky time from Nadia but she was more interested in teasing him that and giving him hand job than getting any of her lips around his pencil dick. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Troy said:

Going thru some replays and see Nadia. And I couldn't believe my eyes, Nadia is masturbating in front of some guy. Whom must be Gay?! Or she's trying to convert him to be straight? Because I don't understand why this guy is not pounding that's sweet piece of Ass? So she Jerk-off pencil Dick, and That's it? he got that beautiful Sweet Ass in front of him, then he goes home? And she looks very disappointed....WTF!!! 🤣

Is her ex-husband.

• Thanks 1

Esmi on the balcony in her bikini working up a sweat cleaning all the chairs

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Then when finished time for a shower and shave

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Edited by johnny0692

The apartment has now endless potential .. All girls seem to have their moments  together , sharing , but also having their own space and private time . Ulyana obviously is THE BOSS , Nadia can do all of she wants and Esmi is the “ quiet “ force behind , monitoring as  being the older there . I can say that there’s good chemistry then which is the MOST important , we can’t see all or better say understand due to the language barrier .

Seeing Esmi cleaning for example , this already shows that she wants to feel comfortable in her new place for the time she will be staying , if she wouldn’t be there for long time , there won’t be any actual benefits seeing her cleaning . In any case , as long as everyone has the duties shared , I think this apartment will be the one “ bothering “ us the most in a positive way  in the winter . 

4 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

They're all like that at first, but once you marry them, they will change and begin to nag & complain 😁

I dunno which Nadia you are watching but the one in RLC is superfit and fucking gorgeous but God gave her a fucking a partially chewed dog bone for a brain...she's as mad as a box of frogs when it comes to men and shagging. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I dunno which Nadia you are watching but the one in RLC is superfit and fucking gorgeous but God gave her a fucking a partially chewed dog bone for a brain...she's as mad as a box of frogs when it comes to men and shagging. 

Either the woman is extremely hot or she have a sound mind. When a woman with both qualities born the universe will explode in a supernova. 😁