B2 - General Topic 2023 #15 (September)

Noldus

Did anyone listen to the entire conversation last night between Nadia and her guest in her room?Β  It was entirely in English although Nadia struggled a bit here and there.Β 

From the small part that I watched, it would seem that her guest was not very impressed with her (maybe he is blind but it didn't seem so.)Β  At one point he was telling her how cold a person she was and something about not meeting his needs.Β  It does not seem likely he will ever return.

1 minute ago, hampelo said:

Did anyone listen to the entire conversation last night between Nadia and her guest in her room?Β  It was entirely in English although Nadia struggled a bit here and there.Β 

From the small part that I watched, it would seem that her guest was not very impressed with her (maybe he was blid but it didn't seem so.)Β  At one point he was telling her how cold a person she was and something about not meeting his needs.Β  It does not seem likely he will ever return.

That's her ex-husband. He always comes back.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, hampelo said:

From the small part that I watched, it would seem that her guest was not very impressed with her (maybe he is blind but it didn't seem so.)Β  At one point he was telling her how cold a person she was and something about not meeting his needs.Β  It does not seem likely he will ever return.

The account requires regular servicing.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, peking said:

for her sanity and well being hopefully he will stay her ex

Is hard to tell but for the little that I saw from them he seems very toxic. Is one of those guys that is very cool, charming and nice but when the girl say "no" he turns in to a asshole. Just like last night that she denied sex and BJ and he turned bad.

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is hard to tell but for the little that I saw from them he seems very toxic. Is one of those guys that is very cool, charming and nice but when the girl say "no" he turns in to a asshole. Just like last night that she denied sex and BJ and he turned bad.

heck from what I gather she gave him the 3rd best option πŸ˜„

he got to see the most visual erotic sight ever and a hj

and he complains!!?? aahhh toxic childhood in an adults body 😱

6 minutes ago, peking said:

heck from what I gather she gave him the 3rd best option πŸ˜„

he got to see the most visual erotic sight ever and a hj

and he complains!!?? aahhh toxic childhood in an adults body 😱

Well, he used to have sex with her for about 6 years so to me is a downgrade. But deal is a deal, Nadia was very clear about the rules of the play before she began, he was the one that thought that he could change her mind.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Well, he used to have sex with her for about 6 years so to me is a downgrade.

they are now ex's even if there's still that connecting cord between them

I'm sure whatever reasons for their separation still exists but I can understand him hoping to change her mind lol

I'm so impressed the info some know

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Either the woman is extremely hot or she have a sound mind. When a woman with both qualities born the universe will explode in a supernova. 😁

Now you sounds like the Northguy πŸ™‚

• Haha 2