Fan Page Leora 2023 #2

pulo filipe

Apart from my beloved wife and my family my greatest loves are the following.

1/ Carlton Football Club (Australian Football League)

2/ My mate

3/ Leora.

The two videos below show why we love the Carlton Football Club.

• Upvote 1

Nothing to complain about with that bate. Very ass focused (makes JJ as very happy boy! 😁😲). Big Black came to play and some/alot of pussy slaps.

There was even a little display at the end of her wet pussy and placing Big Black in a certain position (if you watch it, you'll notice it). Something new...and definetly nice!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Nothing to complain about with that bate. Very ass focused (makes JJ as very happy boy! 😁😲). Big Black came to play and some/alot of pussy slaps.

There was even a little display at the end of her wet pussy and placing Big Black in a certain position (if you watch it, you'll notice it). Something new...and definetly nice!

Enough to make a blind man happy. That's for sure.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

A nice early Christmas present. Im gonna call it 'festive' lingerie (as it was red), either way it looked good on her!

Some teasing wiggling on the couch, before the main event in the bathroom! Very nice bate with big black, bit of cowgirl and some great views bent over towards the cam and a nice anal orgasm.

All over a bit quick, if I had to have one complaint (but I didnt time it, to busy enjoying it!) and also I'd like to see her spit on that dildo more or deepthroat it...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

A nice early Christmas present. Im gonna call it 'festive' lingerie (as it was red), either way it looked good on her!

Some teasing wiggling on the couch, before the main event in the bathroom! Very nice bate with big black, bit of cowgirl and some great views bent over towards the cam and a nice anal orgasm.

All over a bit quick, if I had to have one complaint (but I didnt time it, to busy enjoying it!) and also I'd like to see her spit on that dildo more or deepthroat it...

Fucking hell you are turning me into a pervert good try bet you

• Haha 1

Nice Christmas gift for all of us 

Thank you very much leora In the bathroom with the table 

In a red bodysuit having sex with big Mr 

Jumping on top of the big black 

Wonderful anal sex 

Strong and delicious anal orgasm with big black guy 

Very intense and good 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1