Fan Page Leora 2023 #2

pulo filipe

Ill say it first, would have been better to have had some better lighting, but still better than night-vision.

Nice bate and not solely because she finally spread her ass with both hands (amazing but all too brief!), some nice tease and great positions focusing her ass on the cams, slaps, she wasnt even taking the time to taste herself that was how focused she was on getting-off (only dipped 2 fingers in though, when we know she can handle more) and nice audible orgasm!

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Ill say it first, would have been better to have had some better lighting, but still better than night-vision.

Nice bate and not solely because she finally spread her ass with both hands (amazing but all too brief!), some nice tease and great positions focusing her ass on the cams, slaps, she wasnt even taking the time to taste herself that was how focused she was on getting-off (only dipped 2 fingers in though, when we know she can handle more) and nice audible orgasm!

New film released with your name willy wanka or is that my name 

• Haha 1

Very nice from Leora.

Good teasing buildup and fantastic views. Started off with fingers and then ol'faithful Big Black joined the party (still reckon it time for an upgrade/upsize - at least to join the collection). Teased her pussy and ass with the toys including a few slap and then went to town on it. Very ass focused (no complaints from me! 😜😁), love watching her ass cheeks jiggle as she rides that toy and the two-handed spreads 🥵. Surprised she didnt taste herself with the juices on her dildo

There was even a spank! Only one though... 😢

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Thank you very much Leora Paul in bed 

Paul licking the trigger and Leora gives Mr Paul a blowjob  

Leora jumping on top of Mr Paul 

Paul licking ass 

Sex  

Leora doing Masturbation With fingers  

Strong and delicious orgasm  

Very intense and good 

• Upvote 4

Her hair really does get in the way when giving a BJ - ive mentioned before that would be good if she sometimes put her hair in ponytail or pigtails when giving one. Also for her to occasionally give a sloppy bj with plenty of spit.

I reckon Paul enjoys it more when Leora is more dominant with him, riding him, spitting on him, talking dirty and slapping him...

Anyone else remember the time when she looked at the cam when she was getting fucked doggy, be great to see something like that again or when she was giving a BJ 😲

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Watching a replay, as tonight is a quiet night, I noticed that Leora's lips look a lot 'fuller' and got me thinking - I dont recall ever seeing her wearing any lipstick before, those lips with a nice red lipstick would look great. She takes a lot of care with her eyebrows and eyelashes, but yeah dont recall her ever wearing lipstick.

Slow night I know - never seen her with nipple clamps, corsets, crotchless panties, latex or high-heels either! 🤣😜

• Like 2

12 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Watching a replay, as tonight is a quiet night, I noticed that Leora's lips look a lot 'fuller' and got me thinking - I dont recall ever seeing her wearing any lipstick before, those lips with a nice red lipstick would look great. She takes a lot of care with her eyebrows and eyelashes, but yeah dont recall her ever wearing lipstick.

Slow night I know - never seen her with nipple clamps, corsets, crotchless panties, latex or high-heels either! 🤣😜

Steady jj don't get too carried away or you'll get me going

• Haha 3

On 12/1/2023 at 8:52 PM, jjohndoe1960 said:

Still hoping to see her do that thing with her ass (flexing/twerking her cheeks) whilst on all-fours again one-day 🥵😲

Just my daily (or bi-daily) plea 🤣 Hoping she hasnt forgotten how to do it or cant remember what she was doing....

• Confused 1

Thank you very much Leora Paul In Paul's bed 

Leora giving Paul a blowjob 

quick sex 

Jumping on top of Mr Paul 

Masturbation With fingers 

2° 

In bed Leora with a nice ass looking at us 

Masturbation With fingers 

Two fingers in and out with juice