Elli & Vencel (2023) #4

happyone

1 hour ago, yosakku said:

he tried again this morning and again got rejected...... now he seems pissed in the livingroom (around 9:55 for living room and about 5-10 minutes prior for the bedroom). i really feel for the guy. elli used to be fun to watch now she became such a tease

She's becoming like Shantal but in reverse. 😆

No seriously, this whole situation is becoming a shit-show. It's over with Vencel by now, what's still stopping her from fucking this guy?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

She's becoming like Shantal but in reverse. 😆

No seriously, this whole situation is becoming a shit-show. It's over with Vencel by now, what's still stopping her from fucking this guy?

First , nobody is in Elli’s mind so as to try and figure a reason of why she’s not proceeding more with the guy . Second , THE LEAST that Elli is , it is being shy on cameras . So , with the guy having also not shown any indications that he minds the cameras , the obvious conclusion coming in mind is  that she DOESN’T still feel ready to have sex with the guy , but again , only she knows . 

For me , it is an amazing real life reaction from Elli and I am glad we see this side of her character , actually I wish we could have more similar behaviors and reactions from other tenants as well . But most of them , they manage to “ hide “ behind fake talks and not real smiles . There are even others that they go outside of cameras exposure so as nobody knows what’s going on 😏 

Elli is a great person and wonderful tenant so far , I have no doubts that she will do ABSOLUTELY all when she feels and mostly when she “ knows “ and wants . 

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

First , nobody is in Elli’s mind so as to try and figure a reason of why she’s not proceeding more with the guy . Second , THE LEAST that Elli is , it is being shy on cameras . So , with the guy having also not shown any indications that he minds the cameras , the obvious conclusion coming in mind is  that she DOESN’T still feel ready to have sex with the guy , but again , only she knows . 

For me , it is an amazing real life reaction from Elli and I am glad we see this side of her character , actually I wish we could have more similar behaviors and reactions from other tenants as well . But most of them , they manage to “ hide “ behind fake talks and not real smiles . There are even others that they go outside of cameras exposure so as nobody knows what’s going on 😏 

Elli is a great person and wonderful tenant so far , I have no doubts that she will do ABSOLUTELY all when she feels and mostly when she “ knows “ and wants . 

on camera

6 hours ago, yosakku said:

he tried again this morning and again got rejected...... now he seems pissed in the livingroom (around 9:55 for living room and about 5-10 minutes prior for the bedroom). i really feel for the guy. elli used to be fun to watch now she became such a tease

It really is strange,hope she gets really horny soon,i wanna see what this dude can do 😁

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

There is no way that Vencel will remain in the project. Elli should break up with him and remain, at least, as a single.

I'm hoping that ship has sailed and we will 'eventually' see this guy (Slim Jim) fuck Elli, but SHE is the one who is preventing him pursuing her any further. this may be cause they are either fucking off cam when they disappear for the night or she has respect (what remains) for Vencel. Note that Slim Jim already showered at Elli's place so he is not shay of the camera's and also she has been seen stripping off so she is not shy to be naked in front of Slim Jim. It's my opinion they have been fucking off cam.  

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

on camera

Why a woman that HAS NO PROBLEM ON CAMERAS not willing to do anything with this guy ? Assuming that Vencel ( and Peater ) are watching and might be the issue , is it about cheating ? Already the behavior is a cheating one with kisses and so on . Is it respect that “ I won’t do anything sexually till you are not anymore an RLC official tenant” and Elli is into this direction ? 

I truly don’t believe that Elli and this guy have done more off cameras than what we are watching here . It is the same for me of what happens outside . Further more , I think they have met recently ( a month or so ) and my speculation is that Elli has explained to him EVERYTHING concerning participation on a cameras site with a guy that she announces as her “ boyfriend “ and now - after much much bla bla - Elli decided to allow him to experience the cameras and show him the place she lives so as he has an overall idea of what Elli does and who she really is with the cameras exposure .

Let’s wait and see when Vencel reappears because in order seeing him being official  removed , something must happen (UM or a hug or taking some personal belongings in the drawers .. ) 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Why a woman that HAS NO PROBLEM ON CAMERAS not willing to do anything with this guy ? Assuming that Vencel ( and Peater ) are watching and might be the issue , is it about cheating ? Already the behavior is a cheating one with kisses and so on . Is it respect that “ I won’t do anything sexually till you are not anymore an RLC official tenant” and Elli is into this direction ? 

I truly don’t believe that Elli and this guy have done more off cameras than what we are watching here . It is the same for me of what happens outside . Further more , I think they have met recently ( a month or so ) and my speculation is that Elli has explained to him EVERYTHING concerning participation on a cameras site with a guy that she announces as her “ boyfriend “ and now - after much much bla bla - Elli decided to allow him to experience the cameras and show him the place she lives so as he has an overall idea of what Elli does and who she really is with the cameras exposure .

Let’s wait and see when Vencel reappears because in order seeing him being official  removed , something must happen (UM or a hug or taking some personal belongings in the drawers .. ) 

I don't know man, women are complicated. To me this guy wants to fuck Elli's brains out but she's the one stopping him. He grabbed her tits and I guess they were naked in the bathroom. Nudity isn't something new for them. I guess Elli wants to wait for Vencel to leave the project and then bring this guy over, at least as a visitor, as I said before. 

• Haha 1