Elli & Vencel (2023) #4

happyone

On 9/13/2023 at 9:18 PM, Pete1960 said:

Thanks, but leave it to me in the future, this was way to early

Way too early--only 5 days ago--some of the new topics you started are already 8 days old!!!!

24 minutes ago, Noldus said:

@happyone had the apartments outside Barcelona long before you came on the field. Now he is back in business

Thanks @Noldus, but personally I don't really care who starts the new topics for these apartments and I certainly am not going to start a war with Pete1960 over who gets to do it.  Just as long as the job gets done--I don't need the extra points, but I will occasionally start a new topic if I see fit to do so.  

PS Not sure the last time the US beat up on an Aussie- 🤣

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Thank you for the explanation.

Pete, I assume 1960 was the year you were born, and if so makes you a lot younger than me--so with that said, why don't you just continue to start the new topics--you have been doing a good job and you will probably live longer than me anyway, so I don't have to train a new guy if you quit doing your job. 

Anyway, I am having a lot more fun helping to try and fill up the topics you and @Noldus create. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Pete, I assume 1960 was the year you were born, and if so makes you a lot younger than me--so with that said, why don't you just continue to start the new topics--you have been doing a good job and you will probably live longer than me anyway, so I don't have to train a new guy if you quit doing your job. 

Correct with the 1960, cheers Happy 🍻 
Be Happy No Worries GIF

• Haha 1

I don't understand all this complaining, it can't be that an attractive young girl with Eli's potential is cooped up at home like she has been for the last year while her boyfriend prioritises video games. I think it's normal at her age and attractiveness to be making plans outside the home, whether it's work or friends. 

We have to be patient and see how the days progress, I hope that if they end up breaking the relationship, Eli stays in RLC with a new boyfriend or as the new Masha.